Explorer itinerary altered 10/31

20 minutes ago, bob the dog said:

Hi Guys, I'm on the 5.11.2019 cruise, just had a look at my Cruise Planner and it tells me that my cruise has started today in Lisbon and on the 4th day it will call into Southampton for a visit.

Wow, way to add insult to injury!

The 4th day is Friday, right? So as of now it is still supposed to leave Southampton on November 8? I wasn't sure if there were any more weather woes.

1 hour ago, speedwell said:

I see you arrived at Southampton at 20.00 on the 7th. Was there any explanation for this latest twist to the saga?

We have not arrived yet! 
Seas were not too rough and we made good time. I believe people can self disembark tonight if they wish. 

1 minute ago, cruisestitch said:

Their letter to us regarding the cancellation and the FCC said that we would receive notification on 12 November via email.

The person who wrote that letter probably doesn't realize how poorly e-mail notifications work with RCI's IT system.

7 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

That would be very disappointing. Their letter to us regarding the cancellation and the FCC said that we would receive notification on 12 November via email.

On another cruise we were supposed to receive our FCC within 30 days. Waited 30 days and called. It had not even been issued yet. Service rep had me fax the FCC letter so that he could issue it. It worked out fine, but I am not impressed with their notification process.