concierge lounge

13 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Yes. Got off b2b on Saturday and as D+ had complete access. 

Hope it stays that way. On for 19 nights end of January & only reason booked cabin on 12 for easy access into Concierge Lounge. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, beardedladies said:

You should be fine in January, what will be more interesting is after it's dry dock.... we're on in May after the refit, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's changed to being a suite lounge by then.

When is dry dock?

There is no reason to not assume the CL on Anthem will then be designated a SL...This seems to be the inevitable after drydock's.

1 hour ago, LorraineP said:

When is dry dock?

I believe around 4-24-20 to 5-15-20 is probable.

1 hour ago, kernow said:

Quantum is currently in drydock, surely that will set the trend.

While they may not be accurate, two different versions of the deck plan on the RCI web site and the RCI app still show a CL on Quantum.

Edited by Biker19

4 hours ago, rogicoco said:

Just came back Saturday from b2b. We were allowed in the concierge. 

Of course you were as a D+ allowed into the CL...it's when they change to SL that makes the difference.

• Like 1

We've used the CL on Anthem, Ovation and Quantum, they've never seemed that busy, it's a lovely view but not sure whether people are put off with walking to the back of the ship past cabins, and Suite guests have access to Coastal Kitchen so may just choose to congregate there.   I hope they retain them as a CL though.

9 hours ago, Ashland said:

Of course you were as a D+ allowed into the CL...it's when they change to SL that makes the difference.

Yes, I know it’s a matter of time before we get kicked out once they will turn it into a suite lounge. 

2 hours ago, welshrich said:

We've used the CL on Anthem, Ovation and Quantum, they've never seemed that busy, it's a lovely view but not sure whether people are put off with walking to the back of the ship past cabins, and Suite guests have access to Coastal Kitchen so may just choose to congregate there.   I hope they retain them as a CL though.

It was a bit strange walking thru all the cabins to reach the lounge especially when the cabin attendants were trying to work and had to stop what they were doing to let the people pass.