2021/2022 schedule is SLOOOOWLY starting to be released - please compile all findings/releases in this thread only

mikkelhansen

2 hours ago, hcat said:

We  did not get the Cap Club  Preview e mail .how can I access?

Or just look at gen listings and call?

Confused!

Looking for January 2022 , Connie from Tampa if anyone sees it,,

Booked an 11 day Jan. ‘22 cruise on the Edge yesterday.  It’s an ABC overnighting in Aruba and a stop in Cartagena.  Also looked at the Connie out of Tampa but liked the Edge itinerary better.

Secured a 12 day sailing on the Equinox in May 2021. The better half and I are excited about the "hump" 8252 stateroom on starboard. We were able to take advantage of the Cyber Monday sale and got 3 perks (Classic Bev, Grats, and Unlimited internet) + 200 OBC at a very good deal. It's a non-refundable fare but the deposit was only $50. I did attempt to book directly with one of the many online TAs but apparently each I checked wanted a $900 deposit on a non-refundable fare. No thanks to that so I booked directly with X and will shop around for TAs later.

Annotation 2019-12-04 093500.png

Edited by Weenah

Thanks all 

I saw the Connie  Tampa offerings for 2022..( we already booked on her in 2021 for a nice 10 day itin in a suite)  

Could not find a  7 day Western Carib for the time period we want  and  there were just 3 longer itins..one we are booked on and two we have done on other ships.

The Equinox New Orleans Western Carib/ Mardi Gras looks nice...but  was not listed for  2022. Thought it would have been part   of the current  offering If anyone sees it, pls let me know. Prices in general are high for AQ Class...even non refundable   but dh has never been to NOLA so something new!

Did not see anything else  we were too excited about so nothing booked...did not really see New Places/ New Spaces as hyped!

2 hours ago, Oville said:

Booked an 11 day Jan. ‘22 cruise on the Edge yesterday.  It’s an ABC overnighting in Aruba and a stop in Cartagena.  Also looked at the Connie out of Tampa but liked the Edge itinerary better.

Glas you found something that works we just did the ABC itin on EDGE. but Cartagena sounds  like a nice add on.

7 hours ago, Oville said:

Are you still going to be on APEX ..Nov 14, 2020?    We decided we will stick with it..  good price, Sunset Veranda, on Deck 9,  good perks .  Also sticking with Connie, 2021..... Then we'll look for that NOLA Mardi Gras in 2022 .     Guess we are set for now.

22 minutes ago, hcat said:

Are you still going to be on APEX ..Nov 14, 2020?    We decided we will stick with it..  good price, Sunset Veranda, on Deck 9,  good perks .  Also sticking with Connie, 2021..... Then we'll look for that NOLA Mardi Gras in 2022 .     Guess we are set for now.

Yes we are as well as the Jan ‘21 Connie. 

1 minute ago, hcat said:

Wow..guess we'll be Cruise mates on both! Are you in suites for both,?

If anyone sees the NOLA March 2022 cruise pop up, please post!

Apex is an SV and Connie a suite.

Edited by Oville

2 minutes ago, Oville said:

Apex is an SV and Connie a suite.

Great..we akso have SV on APEX and managed a Sky Suite on Connie 

Just told our dtr that babysitting for  the new one due in Feb will end Nov 12th...

So here's what I see as the general Fall-Spring 2021-22 Caribbean Schedule (there may be a few exceptions and one-offs😞

Apex from FLL - 7 nights East/West Caribbean , Saturday Departures

Edge from FLL - 10 & 11 nights Southern Caribbean  & Partial Panama Canal Transits (select sailings only) Friday/Monday Departures

Reflection from FLL - 7 nights East/West Caribbean, Saturday Departures

Equinox from FLL - 9 & 12 nights Southern Caribbean, Friday & Sunday Departures

Millennium from FLL - 4 & 10 nights Bahamas and Southern Caribbean, Thursday and Monday Departures

Infinity from MIA - 4/5/5 nights Bahamas & Short Caribbean, Thursday, Monday and Saturday Departures

Constellation from TPA - 10 & 11 Night Caribbean & Panama, Friday and Monday Departures

Summit from SJU - 7 night alternating Southern Caribbean itineraries, Saturday Departures

What I find interesting is that both Apex AND Reflection will do alternating Eastern/Western Caribbean (with slightly different itneraries for each ship) from FLL and BOTH depart on Saturdays and there is currently no 7 Day Sunday ship from FLL or MIA for Celebrity.  This definitely is leaving room for Beyond (Edge III) to be launched in fall 2021 and sail from FLL on Sundays through Spring 2022 on 7 night  cruises.  If that is the plan I'm really surprised that Reflection is not going to sail from MIA instead.

As I noted above there are some exceptions to those patterns, but that is the meat and potatoes of it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hcat said:

Wow..guess we'll be Cruise mates on both! Are you in suites for both,?

If anyone sees the NOLA March 2022 cruise pop up, please post!

The only two ships with gaps in their schedules are :

Millennium ends in FLL 3/7/22 and next cruise from FLL 3/17/22 - 10 day gap

Infinity ends in MIA 2/14/22 and next cruise from MIA 2/26/22 - 14 day gap

None of the other 6 ship have any gaps in schedule as of now.  Those date gaps could be for chartered sailings, or routine drydock/maintenance.  Both date gaps are either too early or too late for Mardi Gras in 2022 (March 1st).  If Celebrity were going to offer a sailing to NOLA in 2022 it would make the most sense to do so from Tampa on the Connie, whose schedule has been fully loaded, and she will be on a 10nt eastern Caribbean cruise departing TPA 2/25 (docked in St Maarten on 3/1) during that time period. 

Every other ship deployed in the Caribbean has either a port stop, or sea day, on her schedule for March 1st as well.  So I think that unless when/if Beyond's (Edge III) schedules are released in the spring of 2020 that there will not be a NOLA sailing for 2022.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

The only two ships with gaps in their schedules are :

Millennium ends in FLL 3/7/22 and next cruise from FLL 3/17/22 - 10 day gap

Infinity ends in MIA 2/14/22 and next cruise from MIA 2/26/22 - 14 day gap

None of the other 6 ship have any gaps in schedule as of now.  Those date gaps could be for chartered sailings, or routine drydock/maintenance.  Both date gaps are either too early or too late for Mardi Gras in 2022 (March 1st).  If Celebrity were going to offer a sailing to NOLA in 2022 it would make the most sense to do so from Tampa on the Connie, whose schedule has been fully loaded, and she will be on a 10nt eastern Caribbean cruise departing TPA 2/25 (docked in St Maarten on 3/1) during that time period. 

Every other ship deployed in the Caribbean has either a port stop, or sea day, on her schedule for March 1st as well.  So I think that unless when/if Beyond's (Edge III) schedules are released in the spring of 2020 that there will not be a NOLA sailing for 2022.

Thanks for your posts.  Great list and analysis..looks like no NOLA for Mardi Gras 2022...Oh well...Hope something will fill in for us later in 2022.

On EDGE recently Cap Costas mentioned that as  more ships vie for  berths in departure ports, departure days may be diffrent from the past.  Our EDGE  departure day, Nov 15th  ( Fri) was very uncrowded No lines to get into the port. Did not pay attention to our return date.

Edited by hcat

1 hour ago, hcat said:

On EDGE recently Cap Costas mentioned that as  more ships vie for  berths in departure ports, departure days may be diffrent from the past.  Our EDGE  departure day, Nov 15th  ( Fri) was very uncrowded No lines to get into the port.

Royal Caribbean will not have an Oasis Class ship in FLL for winter 2021-22, so I suspect Reflection will use that termina (18)l, while Apex uses the new terminal (25). Unless another Royal ship would need berth 25 on Sunday's then it is "open".  

I speculated a while while back that X may delay the launch of Beyond (Edge III) until spring 2022 rather than fall 2021. I am now revising that theory and feel they will make a splashy announcement in Q2 2020 with her inaugural itineraries and an initial design "reveal", perhaps concurrent with the handover of Apex. The Sunday departure slot out of FLL doing alternating 7 night Caribbean cruises seems a natural inaugural season for her. I only question if Celbrity can fill Reflection, Apex and Beyond on similar types of itineraries profitably. Time will tell. 

1 hour ago, SkierRobUMN said:

Has anyone been able to book the 2022 itins yet? I’m wanting to book a Penthouse Suite but it doesn’t look like the 2022 sailings are bookable yet. I guess I’ll keep checking. 

I booked the Apex 7nt western Caribbean for 4/2/22 earlier today for my 50th birthday :)

8 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Royal Caribbean will not have an Oasis Class ship in FLL for winter 2021-22, so I suspect Reflection will use that termina (18)l, while Apex uses the new terminal (25). Unless another Royal ship would need berth 25 on Sunday's then it is "open".  

I speculated a while while back that X may delay the launch of Beyond (Edge III) until spring 2022 rather than fall 2021. I am now revising that theory and feel they will make a splashy announcement in Q2 2020 with her inaugural itineraries and an initial design "reveal", perhaps concurrent with the handover of Apex. The Sunday departure slot out of FLL doing alternating 7 night Caribbean cruises seems a natural inaugural season for her. I only question if Celbrity can fill Reflection, Apex and Beyond on similar types of itineraries profitably. Time will tell. 

Having all 3 E Class sail from the same port seems to lack variety.  Seems we have lost Silhouette to SA for awhile...that's a shame.  We prefer her to Reflection which we felt had a Miami  party vibe, but as I recall ( vaguely) Terminal 18 is excellent  and in a good location in the Port complex

Edited by hcat

9 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Royal Caribbean will not have an Oasis Class ship in FLL for winter 2021-22, 

Has this been announced somewhere?  When I look at the RCCL website, it does  not appear that RCCL has released the schedule for the Oasis class ships for winter 2021-22

4 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Has this been announced somewhere?  When I look at the RCCL website, it does  not appear that RCCL has released the schedule for the Oasis class ships for winter 2021-22

Oasis Harmony and Symphony are currently bookable. Oasis and Symphony will sail from Miami and Harmony will return to Port Canaveral after her summer 2021 Europe Season. 

After spending the summer in Port Canaveral, Allure is going to Galveston replacing Liberty which is moving to Miami to do 3&4nt short cruises in place of Navigator which in turn replaces Mariner in Port Canaveral.  Mariner will be doing 4/5/5 rotations from Port Canaveral. 

there will be another round of deployment openings from Royal in the next few weeks with all these ship shuffles. 

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

On 12/4/2019 at 11:19 PM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I booked the Apex 7nt western Caribbean for 4/2/22 earlier today for my 50th birthday 🙂

Great way to Celebrate!

..maybe we will take a closer look at that one.

9 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Onboard summit now and nobody knows what happened with the Summit sailings.  i had the Oct 16 repo on hold but now can’t finalize as it’s been closed

I am guessing that it has something to do with RCCL threatening to pull all departures and stops to San Juan for their ships for upcoming cruises.  From what I read recently, they are keeping currently booked cruises there, but are not booking ones further out and will likely adjust some port stops for cruises that are a year or so out.  Since Celebrity's parent company is RCCL, I am guessing that this is the reason the San Juan cruises have been pulled for now as well.

https://www.theweeklyjournal.com/business/royal-caribbean-cruise-ships-canceling-calls-to-san-juan/article_adf16aa2-1084-11ea-9748-b31d04b39438.html