Humor from the Celebrity website

srdancer

My mind is simply awash with the multitude of glorious possibilities that the X IT team has in store. In the past they have exceeded any of my wildest imaginings. I will try to set my curiosity aside and simply try to sleep tonight despite dreams of what is to come dancing in my head.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, dkjretired said:

Wife and I are still booked on a cruise for Jan. 1, 2039, only 2978 days to go.   Been booked on that cruise for almost a year now. 

Did you buy cancellation insurance?  Lots of things can happen in 2978 days....😉

This must be on the ship called "Way Beyond"?

Edited by TeaBag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I called to be transfered to the Galapagos Desk, only to be told they do not share pricing, but they could send me to the pricing department...love all the dynamic pricing, being on hold and especially being told that if I click on a price for a 10 day tour, the price must be correct.  I also love the $100 OBC sticker on one of the Galapogos pages...really, but I thought it was all inclusive.  What was i thinking?

Edited by Lastdance

2 hours ago, stah1mr said:

I talked to them yesterday and was told they were in the process of redoing the Planner.  She couldn't tell when it would go live.  Sooner the better.  🙂 

Interesting. I haven't had any issues logging on or browsing thru my CP.  I recently booked a couple of shore excursions. I was just in (about an hour ago) the CPs for my upcoming three cruises.