IZUMI HIBACHI on Oasis

dlwolf72

We ate there and it was excellent and lots of food. Also, we had bought the Izumi meal in advance on cruise planner and then bought the 3 specialty meal plan on board and they refunded our advance payment and allowed us to use Izumi as one of our 3 specialty meals. 

37 minutes ago, dlwolf72 said:

RC Cruise Planner has a $45 fee listed.

I didn’t see much that was included for $45.

Are the offerings almost all Extra?

$45 is the std single protein option. You can get a combo for $49. Well worth the upcharge 

Must type faster or use less words🤣

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, twangster said:

Reports from Oasis are coming in that UDP covers Hibachi.  However that will probably change by the time I hit "Submit Reply".

Not covered on Symphony.  I believe $18 or so upcharge with UDP. 

Hibachi was covered on our UDP plan last Christmas on Allure. Royal has it listed on their Website as being covered.

as far as I recall it has always been included with the UDP but had never been included with the 3, 4 or 5 night packages.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

They tried to deny us yesterday on Oasis even with showing them the online verbiage from their corporate site.  They gave in though and insisted it was new that it was no longer included and the website would be updated soon.  Then I believe it just was updated a bit to make it more clear that it's included 😂😂

5 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

They tried to deny us yesterday on Oasis even with showing them the online verbiage from their corporate site.  They gave in though and insisted it was new that it was no longer included and the website would be updated soon.  Then I believe it just was updated a bit to make it more clear that it's included 😂😂

Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

But is it really?

This is Royal after all.

It just seems like I read more and more about how something is promised pre-cruise and then not delivered once onboard.  Guessing that the management onboard is being pushed very hard to make numbers and has to resort to this kind of deceptive behavior. 

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Hibachi was covered on our UDP plan last Christmas on Allure. Royal has it listed on their Website as being covered.

as far as I recall it has always been included with the UDP but had never been included with the 3, 4 or 5 night packages.

We were told that it wasn’t usually included in the three night package but they were including it for us since we had already booked it. They wanted to sell us the package so were a little flexible.