Drink menus

2 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

I have heard that prices are higher on the Harmony. Is this true and is the maximum higher also for the sake of the drink package? 

Someone recently reported the limit is $13 on Harmony.

There is one called a mudslide or something like that. I don’t see it on the menu @twangster posted. Does anyone know the actual name and which bar on Adventure would be the best place to find it. 

Edited by Tree_skier

20 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Someone recently reported the limit is $13 on Harmony.

Yes, I saw that but have a feeling it may not be a recent limit, or maybe that is wishful thinking on my part. If the drinks are higher it only makes sense that the limit is higher. Then again that may REALLY be wishful thinking. 

30 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

Yes, I saw that but have a feeling it may not be a recent limit, or maybe that is wishful thinking on my part. If the drinks are higher it only makes sense that the limit is higher. Then again that may REALLY be wishful thinking. 

The limit is higher on a Oasis class ships 

12 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

There is one called a mudslide or something like that. I don’t see it on the menu @twangster posted. Does anyone know the actual name and which bar on Adventure would be the best place to find it. 

Mudslide is the name.  It can be normal or frozen.  I only get the frozen version.  I have gotten them at virtually every bar on board Grandeur.

Vodka, coffee liquor, irish cream, cream or milk, ice.  And chocolate syrup as a garnish 

Edited by SRF

The menu they put out is not the limit of what they can create.  It's more to give people some ideas as they stand there indecisive about what they want to drink.  

If you have a favorite drink, especially common ones, they will make it.  Not all bars can do frozen drinks though.  

12 hours ago, SRF said:

Mudslide is the name.  It can be normal or frozen.  I only get the frozen version.  I have gotten them at virtually every bar on board Grandeur.

Vodka, coffee liquor, irish cream, cream or milk, ice.  And chocolate syrup as a garnish 

Sounds yummy!  Is the frozen one made with ice cream?

20 hours ago, LuCruise said:

Sounds yummy!  Is the frozen one made with ice cream?

Not on board.  The use ice and put it in the blender.

Only soft serve ice cream is during the day outside the WJ buffet.

It is still yummy

• Thanks 1

I have all of the bar menus from the Liberty of the Seas this Summer. I would expect them to be fairly close to what Brilliance has on offer. I tried to break the menus down by bar. One of the things which really surprised me is that the drink selection varied quite a bit from bar to bar. For example, I really enjoy Four Roses Single Barrel bourbon. They only had it at the Hoof and Claw pub... which I only discovered on my last night.

If you are a wine and cocktail drinker, then the drink package becomes a good value quickly. The economics changes somewhat for beer. Even there, however, I put real value on having all of my bills paid before I step on the ship. I also wind up drinking some coffee drinks and club sodas. Those are also covered by the package, thus making it an even better deal.