working out

hikergirl100

13 hours ago, hikergirl100 said:

I'm usually on Princess where there is Zumba every Sea Day.

The nice thing about Celebrity is that you will be in the fitness center, not on display in the atrium where all the bored old men will sit and leer at you.  Creepy.

I never understood why Princess did it that way, unless it is indeed to provide entertainment for aforementioned bored old men. 

Not to mention the slick, polished flooring - yeah, that's safe...

Edited by EatonDoolittle

1 hour ago, EatonDoolittle said:

The nice thing about Celebrity is that you will be in the fitness center, not on display in the atrium where all the bored old men will sit and leer at you.  Creepy.

I never understood why Princess did it that way, unless it is indeed to provide entertainment for aforementioned bored old men. 

Not to mention the slick, polished flooring - yeah, that's safe...

I'm not sure the old men are leering at the old ladies.  

• Haha 1

Our experience has been that there is no set schedule for classes.   It varies greatly from cruise to cruise.  I would suggest (and it’s what we do) is shortly after boarding, go to the gym.  There will be a table  with sign-up sheets for all of the classes offered for your cruise.  Spin classes can get full fast (they are the once’s we are interested in) but others may as well.   

5 hours ago, katfish841 said:

Perfect, thanks for the information, I'll add that to the day one list of things to do!!  Going to be on a 17 nighter with a lot of sea days out of Sydney, and I feel the weight gain now!!

When we did a 17 night TP, we worked out so hard on the limited ports of call we were really grateful for the sea days for rest and recuperation! 

Edited by chemmo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1