ms Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades December 29, 2019

Scrapnana

7 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Love who ever gets everyone reved up for the Love Boat toots!!

lol...I watched it as a young girl....It's all I ever knew of cruising until last January on the Koningdam!

L.

35 minutes ago, Boytjie said:

Checking in.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

14 minutes ago, the2ofus said:

Checking in.  Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy to New Year to you both 😄 

Hope you had a great Happy Ho Ho 😄 

• Like 1

While the Magic takes her own sweet time, and we wait for Monster Allure to go, just wanted to say how much I enjoy watching sail away.  I know we all gather for our favourite DAM ships, but how great is it that all these folks get to go off on a wonderful adventure to whereever....wishing it was me!  

Oh well, off from San Deigo on February 29 for Mexican Riviera.  Wish we could watch sail aways from there as well....

L.

Edited by leerathje
  • Like 1

Just now, leerathje said:

While the Magic takes her own sweet time, and we wait for Monster Allure to go, just wanted to say how much I enjoy watching sail away.  I know we all gather for our favourite DAM sips, but how great is it that all these folks get to go off on a wonderful adventure and wishing it was me!  

Oh well, off from San Deigo on February 29 for Mexican Riviera.  Wish we could watch sail aways from there as well....

L.

I'm generally a silent watcher, but echo your comments - it's fun watching the ships sail away.  I'm partial to the HAL beauties of course.  Hubby doesn't understand the appeal of watching the ships sail, so he can watch silly football @@.   Have a great cruise Feb 29th - for me I have to wait for Nieuw Amsterdam on 3/28!

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wdw1972 said:

I'm generally a silent watcher, but echo your comments - it's fun watching the ships sail away.  I'm partial to the HAL beauties of course.  Hubby doesn't understand the appeal of watching the ships sail, so he can watch silly football @@.   Have a great cruise Feb 29th - for me I have to wait for Nieuw Amsterdam on 3/28!

Sue/WDW1972

And I watch every Sunday too....waiting for my daughter and her crew member hubby to give me a wave from the deck of the NS.  They are sailing with his parents from the UK this week.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KerriL said:

And I watch every Sunday too....waiting for my daughter and her crew member hubby to give me a wave from the deck of the NS.  They are sailing with his parents from the UK this week.

They're on the move now!  I'll be onboard next December - it's a lovely ship!

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, erewhon said:

NS underway, but I have to go and  do a voluntary committment delivering Meals on Wheels. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

And, on behalf of those receiving, thank you!  I know it is truly appreciated.

L.