Carnival Website down?

Hooked Already

1 minute ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

This is why it is a bad idea to wait to the last day to make your payments!  (or book excursions, cheers, etc.)

Yes, but also it seems like Carnival's site has so many issues compared to other travel sites. It's pretty bad!

Well, it was working for me. I was able to access my Cruise Manager a couple times within the last hour, but now it's down again.

Same as before. If I refresh the page while it's trying to login, it'll show me logged in and I can view my profile. But I cannot access my Cruise Manager. It just kicks back to the login page. So there's something going on with that portion of the site, and maybe the booking engine since people have said that was glitchy too. Very frustrating considering it's been going on for a few days now.

I haven't cruised on Carnival in several years, but have cruised on five different cruise lines in the interim.  I have never had as many problems with any other web site as I have with Carnival.  I haven't been able to manage my booking to add excursions all day long although it would let me use my booking number to get in and add passenger info.  It's not a big deal since I have a couple of weeks until my final payment date, but it sure is annoying.