single serve vegemite

57 minutes ago, NSWP said:

If you are Coeliac like me you don't want to eat the jam, vegemite, peanut butter etc from the big jars in the buffet or MDR, the bread crumbs left by others may affect some people.  If you know what I mean.

I am allergic to corn and because their jams etc has corn syrup in it I can't use them. Also can't use vegemite  if its a big jar as you can have cross contamination.Which is why I was hoping they still have the single serves of Vegemite.I think I will take some single serves with me just incase.

Thanks

Edited by Jasp 0401

2 minutes ago, Jasp 0401 said:

I am allergic to corn and because their jams etc has corn syrup in it I can't use them. Also can't use vegemite  if its a big jar as you can have cross contamination.Which is why I was hoping they still have the single serves of Vegemite.I think I will take some single serves with me just incase.

The squeeze tubes of vegemite are good for travel. The tube vegemite is a bit softer than that in the jars or single serves but it still tastes as good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Thought I had avoided him, then coming down the gangway as we were heading up, who do we see, then go to lunch and there he is again, so joined us for a pleasant lunch time chat.

Did he point a bone at you,maybe he put a hex on you 

9 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

To be frank it’s been a comedy of errors, I wondered at one stage if it was their first ever cruise. Add to that, that I haven’t been well, hardly eating, first cruise ever that I won’t at least break even on my Diet Coke, wishing I had listened to Mrs Gut and stayed home,

Not good at all.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:47 PM, Jasp 0401 said:

Thanks

Head to the golden arches and stock up on the single serves.  Usually at an open counter these days.

• Like 1