Diamond lounge coffee on Ovation

psygist

So when the Ovation is in the Asian/ or oz world, the DL coffee machine is problematic, due to their lack of attention to it. Frequently, it was full of grounds and not working when I went down for the first coffee after waking up.  I learned how to fix it, but access to beans or milk is always a problem for passengers since you don’t have it and the crew are not there to get it.  I remember going to the DL on my two cruises on the Ovation in those markets, and they would have tons of pastries out for the breakfast and zero honey or jellies.  There is sometimes a disconnect between the servers and the hotel management.  I predicted after the Transpacific last April that the crew would get destroyed by the US passengers while they were in Alaska compared to the Radiance or other ships sailing that market.  I have be delinquent in following that.

jc

11 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

So when the Ovation is in the Asian/ or oz world, the DL coffee machine is problematic, due to their lack of attention to it. Frequently, it was full of grounds and not working when I went down for the first coffee after waking up.  I learned how to fix it, but access to beans or milk is always a problem for passengers since you don’t have it and the crew are not there to get it.  I remember going to the DL on my two cruises on the Ovation in those markets, and they would have tons of pastries out for the breakfast and zero honey or jellies.  There is sometimes a disconnect between the servers and the hotel management.  I predicted after the Transpacific last April that the crew would get destroyed by the US passengers while they were in Alaska compared to the Radiance or other ships sailing that market.  I have be delinquent in following that.

jc

I take my coffee plunger,we have kettles in oz world sailings.

43 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

So when the Ovation is in the Asian/ or oz world, the DL coffee machine is problematic, due to their lack of attention to it. Frequently, it was full of grounds and not working when I went down for the first coffee after waking up.  I learned how to fix it, but access to beans or milk is always a problem for passengers since you don’t have it and the crew are not there to get it.  

Oh dear