Club Class Mini-suite

pauon

Yes, there's breakfast every day, except possibly disembarkation day - that can vary by ship.    We only made it to breakfast once or twice, since we don't like to rush around in the morning and they close the doors at 9:00am.    

yes you will have it for breakfast and dinner for sure.  you can ask your waitstaff on last night where club class breakfast will be served on debarkation;  they may just leave it where is normally is, or move it just for debarkation

3 hours ago, AF-1 said:

yes you will have it for breakfast and dinner for sure.  you can ask your waitstaff on last night where club class breakfast will be served on debarkation;  they may just leave it where is normally is, or move it just for debarkation

I agree and when with CC, the dining room on disembarkation day has always changed to a different dining room but usual CC staff was there to meet us.  I was skeptical of value of additional money for CC but now it would be difficult to not have it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

I especially enjoyed the CC breakfast in the specialty restaurant. It's worth the effort. Service from dedicated waitstaff, no lineup, lattes, smiles! 

There is a suite breakfast in a specialty restaurant except on disembarkation day.  (Suites can do CC or room service).

Club Class breakfast is in the Special section of the MDR.

52 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

There is a suite breakfast in a specialty restaurant except on disembarkation day.  (Suites can do CC or room service).

Club Class breakfast is in the Special section of the MDR.

They served Suite breakfast on disembarkation day  on my last cruise on the Regal.

11 hours ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

I especially enjoyed the CC breakfast in the specialty restaurant. It's worth the effort. Service from dedicated waitstaff, no lineup, lattes, smiles! 

The specialty restaurant breakfast is for full suites only not CC mini suites 

1 hour ago, memoak said:

This is why I book my cruises early early and book a WS!  Usually are the same price or even lower than a CC mini-suite(!) and I get to have the suite breakfasts which are my favorite meal of the day.  We no longer rush off the ship and just love our specialty dining room breakfasts.  Meals are made to order right there and I love my Breakfast dedicated wait staff.  They are great!

I miss this perk so much when I do an itinerary on a ship that does not have WS's.  Am so glad that the three newest ships at least have two on them!  If  not, I book a CC mini then.  Just can't get myself to pay those full suite prices yet!!!  Grin.

Pooh

Edited by PoohUnderstands

3 hours ago, franktown said:

They served Suite breakfast on disembarkation day  on my last cruise on the Regal.

It would be good if they made this change fleet wide.  

3 hours ago, memoak said:

Yes, I know.  I was responding to the previous poster who said the she particularly enjoyed the CC breakfast in the specialty restaurant.

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

It would be good if they made this change fleet wide.  

Yes, I know.  I was responding to the previous poster who said the she particularly enjoyed the CC breakfast in the specialty restaurant.

I was in a suite, yes. Thank you for the clarification. It was definitely a highlight of the perks of having a suite.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, voljeep said:

do the WS's have a separate shower and tub ? shower for me … tub for wife

don't like the combo's so no mini's for us

The WS on Grand class (Grand, Golden and Caribbean) have a separate shower and jetted tub.  The shower is a decent 'human' size too!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, voljeep said:

do the WS's have a separate shower and tub ? shower for me … tub for wife

don't like the combo's so no mini's for us

Yes, the WS's have accomodations just like a regular suite, just not a balcony.  Our WS bathroom on the Grand had a long counter with two separate sinks and a separate bathtub(jetted) and a nice sized glass enclosed shower.  Was very nice.

Pooh

• Thanks 1