Summit Michaels Club/suite lounge: Wall of coolers for free soda/water/beer?

fstuff1

i was on the Silhouette and it had a self serve wall of coolers full of sodas, water, and beers.

guests authorized to be in the Michaels Club could take as many as you wanted, whenever you wanted.

It was very convenient. 

IMG_0511.JPG

Silhouette is S-Class.

Does Summit (M-Class) have the same thing in thier Michael's Club?

Our butler saw me getting bottled water, diet coke and diet tonic water for our cabin one day and immediately said he would keep our suite stocked with anything we wanted so I didn't need to carry it myself. And he did. Perhaps if you asked your butler "if it was ok" to bring back drinks from the Retreat Lounge he would also offer to get them for you.

Yes, Summit does have a "self-serve" cooler filled with water, soda, beer, etc.  It is, I believe, a bit smaller than the one pictured on Silhouette but it is there.  It's right in front of the "bar area".  Also as MEcruzr stated usually your butler will be more than happy to stock water/soda for you in your suite (I say usually because as we all know not all butlers are created equal!)   You can also stop by any open bar to get water/soda by just showing your room key.  Sometimes it might be more convenient, for example, to pick water up at the Rendezvous Bar rather than walking all the way forward to the Retreat Lounge on Deck 4.  I've never had any problem getting a couple sodas/waters at any of the open bars.

8 minutes ago, jcpc said:

Also as MEcruzr stated usually your butler will be more than happy to stock water/soda for you in your suite (I say usually because as we all know not all butlers are created equal!) 

We have also found it depends on if you have a beverage package or not.  Not all suite passengers have a beverage package.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

We have also found it depends on if you have a beverage package or not.  Not all suite passengers have a beverage package.

Yes, this is 100% correct.  Also to clarify if you decide to pick up water/soda from any open bar it will only be free if you have a beverage package.  The items in the cooler in the Retreat Lounge are complimentary for all suite guests whether they have a beverage package or not.  Sorry for not being clearer on my original post.

• 2 weeks later...