Websites listing what ships are in port. Which is most accurate?

WeRockChalkKU

8 minutes ago, WeRockChalkKU said:

Struggling with finding consistency between the websites. Is there one that is possibly more accurate than the others?

thanks 

There is no one website that's totally accurate.

The best info can be had by doing a search by port.  For example "Port Canaveral port schedule".  

I have always had the best luck with cruisetimetables.com.  There is one proviso, they have separate sections for embarkation ports and ports of call so you need to look at both sections to see who is really in port.  I think all the major services miss some of the oddball ships that don't generally serve the North American Market.

Port specific sites are the best but they are far from universal.

Roy

I use whatsinport. If there is an official port website, they link to that. If not it's their own list. 

I do like to see how many other ships will be in port with us, especially in ports that get lots of ships, like St Maarten. It can be a zoo getting to a tour when there are megas docked with us. 

• Like 1

I also think cruisetimetables.com is the best, but not 100% accurate especially for late schedule changes.  Since they post what the cruise lines provide you will frequently see things like a HAL ship and a Carnival ship scheduled for HMC on the same day, which to my knowledge has never happened.  When the time gets close one ship (usually the Carnival one) will get changed but cruisetimetables does not always pick up the change in time.

If you are ever trying to recall what ships were in port with you on a prior cruise cruisett.com has schedules going back about 2 years.