Rates dropping again

JoeFan

1 hour ago, JoeFan said:

I booked my 8/29 Symphony sailing direct with RCI. My interior GTY dropped $130 last week.

But today I upgraded to Ocean View GTY for $44.

Fingers crossed I can get this to a balcony soon 😉

We check rates often, and on one cruise last year, there were 5 reductions for a Jr. Suite.  We called RCCL customer service each time, and they repriced our reservation at the lower rate.

1 hour ago, Dennis#1 said:

We check rates often, and on one cruise last year, there were 5 reductions for a Jr. Suite.  We called RCCL customer service each time, and they repriced our reservation at the lower rate.

Agree. Check my rates for multiple bookings daily. Have received $2800+ on reductions last 3 weeks alone inc 4 on one Nov Cruise...

7 hours ago, chadcf said:

How did you upgrade? I keep checking for our 8/30 sailing but prices haven't budged.

I called RCI. I was on hold for 45 minutes, but I did finally got them.

The prices are all over the place.

Now it went down again since yesterday.

13 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

I really don‘t understand why people do not stop this price drop discussions in the current situation. Maybe all your great savings will be worth nothing soon...

I'm not going to pass up a price drop based on your "just in case" scenario........

As far as the current situation is concerned, nobody here is rejoicing at what's going on, they're just making prudent financial decisions.

Are you insinuating that you've stopped budgeting in light of the current situation?

• Like 3

Still no price drops on our June cruise in Asia. No price drops on our hotels or airfare either. Currently at Disney World and life continues on, no shortage of people in the parks (yet) and no sign that anyone here is worried about catching coronavirus.

I definitely understand why everything is closing down, but I don’t think people should stop planning for their future travel. If it comes to a point where people have to make other decisions they will, but just because cruises this month are affected doesn’t mean everyone else has to stop planning. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler

Cruise fares just dropped to Zero!  

That's right, all of RCL's previous fake sales are now 100% off, BOGO 100% off, Kids sails Free...!!!

Offer good for sailings in next 30 days only!!!

Edited by NavyCruiser
  • Haha 2