Is anyone’s FCC showing in their account yet?

amajaa

I am checking daily but still not seeing the FCC for the rest of my "refund".  The $100 FCD that I used to pay the deposit is still shown as applied to the cancelled cruise.  Is anyone else seeing that their FCD is still applied?  I've gotten a refund for about 80% of the amount I paid but my TA has been unable to secure a breakdown of how they calculated it.  Just think it's odd that the FCD is still showing as applied....

• Like 1

Mine and DH are both now gone from our. CC Account. Was there earlier today but sometime this afternoon both went poof. I did make copies of both our accounts snowing the FCC.  They did leave the FCD for the 13 March cruise as active. Still don’t have the FCD for the 39 March on 6 June  back into our accounts 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hokiefans said:

Mine is gone, too.  It was there this morning.  Will check back tomorrow.

32 minutes ago, tert333 said:

Yes mine is gone as well.  I would guess they are going through a process of recalulating the total FCC(in my case 225%) and apply it all together.

Thank you both for posting. I figured they are working on them. Mine is the same as yours tert333.

Report back if it returns

Edited by dog

4 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Mine and DH are both now gone from our. CC Account. Was there earlier today but sometime this afternoon both went poof. I did make copies of both our accounts snowing the FCC.  They did leave the FCD for the 13 March cruise as active. Still don’t have the FCD for the 39 March on 6 June  back into our accounts 

I have not seen my FCD returned yet. I did get taxes, prepaid purchases refunded to my credit card.

35 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I am checking daily but still not seeing the FCC for the rest of my "refund".  The $100 FCD that I used to pay the deposit is still shown as applied to the cancelled cruise.  Is anyone else seeing that their FCD is still applied?  I've gotten a refund for about 80% of the amount I paid but my TA has been unable to secure a breakdown of how they calculated it.  Just think it's odd that the FCD is still showing as applied....

Same here.  I am waiting for the FCC for the rest of my refund (which should be equivalent to my penalty amount).  Since I cancelled before their more generous offer due to the 60 day pause, I’m not sure I’m eligible for the Option 1/Option 2 deal.  But I emailed Princess before they announced the 60 day pause and Customer Relations was so nice to call me and told me that I’d be getting my penalty amount back as FCC.  She said it would take a few weeks.  

Like your account, my Captain Circle account still shows $100 FCD applied to my canceled cruise that was to sail on 3/28/2020.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dog said:

I have not seen my FCD returned yet. I did get taxes, prepaid purchases refunded to my credit card.

My FCC has disappeared, too. It was there on the 19th and 20th but gone today. Still nothing refunded to my credit card.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

My FCC has disappeared, too. It was there on the 19th and 20th but gone today. Still nothing refunded to my credit card.

Mine remains gone this afternoon. No sign that they were just updating my file last night after all. 
post if you see anymore changes. 

2 hours ago, victory2020 said:

Does anyone know how the OBC works? Will I get what I had? What about the $200 they gave me for not cancelling the cruise initially? I'm thinking that isn't transferred?

You get nothing. The $200 is null and void because the cruise was cancelled and the OBC if for the particular cruise you would have taken. That is no longer and never transferred on any cancellation. The next cruise you take may offer OBC. If it does. That is what you will receive.

2 hours ago, victory2020 said:

Does anyone know how the OBC works? Will I get what I had? What about the $200 they gave me for not cancelling the cruise initially? I'm thinking that isn't transferred?

Remember this. No $200.00 but a far better offer as the refund and or the FCC bonus.

14 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

You get nothing. The $200 is null and void because the cruise was cancelled and the OBC if for the particular cruise you would have taken. That is no longer and never transferred on any cancellation. The next cruise you take may offer OBC. If it does. That is what you will receive.

I wonder what will happen with any OBC you had because when previously onboard you had bought a future cruise deposit? Obviously the money you paid for that is included in the amount you paid for the cruise but the OBC wasn’t specific to any cruise so might appear on your next one. 

On 3/19/2020 at 8:46 AM, cltnccruisers said:

The original form we used had:

Your Departure Date In 2020 Option 1: Transfer Money Paid + Bonus Future Cruise Credit (higher value) Option 2: Refund + Future Cruise Credit (lower value)
March 12 - March 25 225% future cruise credit 100% refund + 100% future cruise credit
March 26 - April 8th 175% future cruise credit 100% refund + 50% future cruise credit
April 9th – May 10th 150% future cruise credit 100% refund + 25% future cruise credit

This what shows up now.

image.png.d6664801072dd3e5d573418f73d0e4a9.png

There was another chart showing earlier departure dates: onor after Feb. 4/20.

Can someone help me find that and the source?

1 minute ago, dog said:

yes, I am trying to find link that takes me to this to show APRIL 3 OR EARLIER.

I received this in an email to TAs from Princess. There was a link in it but I believe it takes you to the current policy that has been updated...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ceilidh1 said:

I received this in an email to TAs from Princess. There was a link in it but I believe it takes you to the current policy that has been updated...

So that is why I don't have it. My TA would have it. Why is the one posted on Princess website show March 12th?

7 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

This was sent to TAs by email on March 5th. Hope it helps you!

Ok, so my TA had it when I cancelled, and the updated charts do not show APRIL 3 OR EARLIER, do they?

3 minutes ago, dog said:

Ok, so my TA had it when I cancelled, and the updated charts do not show APRIL 3 OR EARLIER, do they?

No the updated charts only show cruises from the mass cancellation point (March 12th) onward.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dog said:

It also has that part about using FCC on new or existing bookings. Thanks, that clears up mis information g posted on here yesterday. Coral & I were questioning.

Yes - I KNEW I had read that somewhere but couldn't remember where and couldn't find it again, so thanks for making me look harder! I was concerned about the use only on new bookings as I have a bunch of cruises booked through 2022 that I planned on using them for.

• Like 2