Is anyone’s FCC showing in their account yet?

amajaa

My March 22nd cruise was canceled by Princess and I had no choice. 100% refund received 50% FCC to be used by Dec 31st. No form to fill out at that time. I've already spent mine but will probably not be able to use the kids (person 2 & 3)

Later on March 12th the 2nd leg was canceled and I returned the online form that day (Option 2). I received confirmation immediately. No response on that yet

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 1:14 PM, cltnccruisers said:

Just for fun I sent an inquiry to the three Princess email addresses I have, asking them to clarify the process being used to issue FCC and refunds.   I have a pet peeve about lack of communication where my money is concerned.  So far only support@princess.com has responded and it was a rejected delivery.

Hello, this is the mail server on omp.em.princess.com.

I am sending you this message to inform you on the delivery status of a
message you previously sent.  Immediately below you will find a list of
the affected recipients;  also attached is a Delivery Status Notification
(DSN) report in standard format, as well as the headers of the original
message.

<support@princess.com>  delivery failed; will not continue trying

Just saw this and I don't think anyone replied to correct you.

The email you are likely looking for is customerrelations@princess.com

38 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Just saw this and I don't think anyone replied to correct you.

The email you are likely looking for is customerrelations@princess.com

Actually, a few minutes after I posted that I got a call from our Princess consultant - a very nice lady named Monique.  She has been very helpful with this whole process.  Could be an interesting draft tonight.  Not so much the who gets drafted but the technical how of the whole thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, travelhound said:

We just got our FCC today, after Princess cancelling on March 12th.  

How did you find out about your FCC refund? Did Princess email you or did you Just keep monitoring your captains circle account?

We are waiting for any info about our 3/14 cruise. 

7 minutes ago, trrn2016 said:

That is very concerning!!! 4 months for credit card refunds???

Rep at Princess told me today to expect our refund by May 12th. We cancelled March 12. If no refund by May 15th, we will file a credit card dispute. 4 month s? No way.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LDVinNC said:

Rep at Princess told me today to expect our refund by May 12th. We cancelled March 12. If no refund by May 15th, we will file a credit card dispute. 4 month s? No way.

We cancelled March 5th and have not received anything. We are going to do the same thing!!

1 hour ago, kitty2264 said:

How did you find out about your FCC refund? Did Princess email you or did you Just keep monitoring your captains circle account?

We are waiting for any info about our 3/14 cruise. 

The FCC just showed up today in our captain's circle account.  It appears that they are making some progress.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trrn2016 said:

We cancelled March 5th and have not received anything. We are going to do the same thing!!

Did you cancel or did Princess cancel you?  Unless my memory is totally gone the Princess cancellations started March 12.  If you cancelled  a week earlier that may be problematic.

Our 15 April cruise was cancelled by Princess on 12 March. We elected to receive Option 2. Today we each received our FCC of 25% of the cruise fare. Our credit card does not show a refund yet.

9 minutes ago, iagerm said:

Our 15 April cruise was cancelled by Princess on 12 March. We elected to receive Option 2. Today we each received our FCC of 25% of the cruise fare. Our credit card does not show a refund yet.

I'm not terribly worried about the CC refund yet.  They are 2 very different transactions.  The FCC is completely internal to Princess while the CC refund is external.  If nothing else, Princess would have to initiate the refund then the CC company has to process it.  I wouldn't be surprised to not see it hit our CC for at least one statement cycle.