The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

Prior post 105 is mine....wouldn't let me enter text.   This is Celebrity Constellation, November 2019.  Dubrovnik.  Beautiful view, but 70+ mile an hour winds followed by epic rain

The original poster suggested telling a story with the picture.  Here is mine, with the attached picture of Villefranche on a Galaxy Mediterranean cruise in 2005.  My friend and I took Celebrity's "Nice and Monaco our your own" excursion - transportation only to these two places, and we explored on our own.  We misunderstood the time to return to the bus, found no bus in an empty parking lot, and we had to take the train back to the ship.   Thankfully, we were not sailing until late evening, so we had ample time, and the view from the train ride along the coast was a magnificent bonus.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any decent pictures though the train window, but I love the look of Villefranche and hope to return someday.  

IMG_0848.JPG

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Joanne G. said:

The original poster suggested telling a story with the picture.  Here is mine, with the attached picture of Villefranche on a Galaxy Mediterranean cruise in 2005.  My friend and I took Celebrity's "Nice and Monaco our your own" excursion - transportation only to these two places, and we explored on our own.  We misunderstood the time to return to the bus, found no bus in an empty parking lot, and we had to take the train back to the ship.   Thankfully, we were not sailing until late evening, so we had ample time, and the view from the train ride along the coast was a magnificent bonus.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any decent pictures though the train window, but I love the look of Villefranche and hope to return someday.  

IMG_0848.JPG

I’ve been wanting to go there. Looks pretty and quaint.

Bonaire..EDGE ABC Island cruise Nov  2019

Last time we were there on Infinity,  we took a great  island  tour through the cruiseline, shopped at the craft and spice market 

( great salt),  and ate indoors at Karels (fabulous food and drinks)  We  Love Bonaire♥️

This time  it was VERY hot,  & crowded in port.  We wanted  just lunch and shopping and had a great day!  Lunch again at Karels, salad made to order for me & good drinks!    Loved the architecture and gardens, sea views in the town area, all very clean,  friendly and safe,,great  shopping if you prefer not to tour or snorkel. Next time, we'll snorkel..not a beachy port but snorkel and diving,,..all levels of skill.

20191120_121650.jpg

Edited by hcat
  • Like 2