The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

Gibraltar 2017, Reflection

This picture says a lot to me about Cruise Critic. I am a absolute history fan and knew I needed to see every inch of the Rock, but knew it would not be my wife and sister-in-law's favorite. Through CC, I organized a shorter tour for them with CC members while I joined other CC members in an 8 hour tour of every piece of the peninsula! Group photo from outside old British siege tunnels overlooking the truly unique airfield. Great memories of a great day with great people!!

DSC06853.JPG

• Like 9

OK, so I am posting 4 in a row, but I am straddling midnight on my posts, so technically within the 3 per day limit.... ☺️

Santorini 2015, Reflection 

Another tour organized through CC with guide who happens to be professional photographer! Group is people from Milwaukee, Rancho Cucamonga and Sydney 

DSC_3561.JPG

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

Georgia Peaches - Do I recognize the Bonaire salt flats among your photos?

Yes!  Very good.  It was our first time in Bonaire and there were so many sights to see but I was really amazed by the salt flats..the whole ecosystem was something I had never seen before.  

• Like 1

Our favorite Celebrity cruises have been a TA and a Baltic on the Eclipse . Here's the Eclipse from a hot air balloon that we took in Tallin , Estonia .

IMG_0064-008_zps9jxrubur.jpg

A Bermuda beach was our first stop on our TA .

Transatlantic09Joe050.jpg

If you care to see more here's the links to our threads :

• Like 4

Great idea to post pictures!

Here's a picture taken on November 2, 2017 as part of our westbound Transatlantic Cruise on the Silhouette from Civitavecchia to Ft Lauderdale, FL.  It was a pre-cruise day in Rome and this is the Spanish Steps.   Certainly more people in this shot than we'd see today, I'm sure.

IMG_7211.thumb.JPG.214c86eeba15078b13e6f34ccd2bd22f.JPG

• Like 3

Jan 2 2018 Solstice sailing, 12 night Great Barrier Reef from Sydney

The day before we embarked, we rang in 2018 at Sydney Harbour. It was an amazing experience as we were surrounded by 7 barges of fireworks as well as a pyrotechnics display from the Sydney Harbour Bridge. 

Assuming the world goes back to normal by then, we will have an opportunity to see it again as we return to Sydney for a Jan 3 2021 Solstice sailing to New Caledonia and Vanuatu. 

0F7AD9FD-ABDA-4EE7-8EA9-7CB2B527FE2B.jpeg

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Joanne G. said:

The Zenith, taken from Ellis Island.  

Your photo is beautiful as it is poetic.  It symbolizes a very different world Celebrity-wise and otherwise.  It is also timely as Zenith was among the first Celebrity ships to famously serve Michel Roux's cuisine/menu.  Sadly he has just passed away while his food/menu have been gone for over 10 years.  Your photo represents many things that I miss today.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 6