The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

November 2014 Broadway and Beaches TA — Southampton to Miami on the Eclipse. We were supposed to sail the North Atlantic to NYC. When we boarded we were informed that there were two dangerous storms in the North Atlantic — 30 + foot waves, so the Captain changed the itinerary, sailing to Funchal, Madeira.  We had never been.  This is from the top of Monte (via cable car) at the end of the day. We still hit 14+ foot waves and missed Bermuda, but it was one of our favorite cruises,

D93CA163-CD9B-48CD-8265-D42C9D57E130.jpeg

Edited by Jazzbo
Typo
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, hcat said:

Very hot day.....We took a taxi to an outdoor lunch  spot on a local beach ( great food)... the West Deck.  Was in opposite direction & further away than we usually wander across from  former gov home.....  We walked back through this park, Queen Wilemina park and along the linear park... new discoveries along the way., hotels, Parliament Bldg..,,excellent outing!

I am over photo limit...sorry!

20191121_104306.jpg

20191121_102551.jpg

We stumbled upon West Deck while walking the opposite side in search of some beach club. Loved the food and the ambience.

1 minute ago, Arzeena said:

We stumbled upon West Deck while walking the opposite side in search of some beach club. Loved the food and the ambience.

We hope to go back eventually..bring our swimsuits..great little beach area..so clean and quiet.  

On 3/22/2020 at 4:30 PM, Fouremco said:

March 2016 Southern Caribbean Cruise aboard the Eclipse. The first photo is of English Harbour and Nelson's Dockyard in Antigua. The second is of the offerings of an itinerant beach vendor who paddled ashore during our visit to Sugar Beach in St. Lucia.

😊P1040017.thumb.jpeg.399d9ca042730266e6289f02e33f1839.jpeg

I remember the fruit vendor and his boat at Sugar Beach. We gave him a lot of business!😊

• Like 1

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread and hi David🙂.....looks like your kids grew up on a cruise ship😃

I haven't sailed with Celebrity for nearly 5 years now but it doesn't take anything away from all these fabulous photos. I don't have any of mine from all my past cruises but I just sat here on a Sunday afternoon reading this whole thread. Brings back some truly, wonderful memories. 

And to the gal (can't remember her name) but a Big CONGRATS to you on that marriage proposal, your post really made me smile and cry at the same time. 

• Like 2

Hello, Lois @Lois R

I hope you are doing well.  As for our kids, I think you are right.  We got them college degrees and Elite status with Celebrity!  They were 3 yrs old and 7 months old when they took their first cruise (1996 E Carib on the brand new Century).  They grow up fast.

858918236_St.ThomasSailSnorkelFeb2002.thumb.JPG.150cdda4e8de33f069b7ec4943f9c1c0.JPG  

Katie and Chris, Feb 2002, Infinity docked at St. Thomas.

436-17818094.thumb.jpg.dc05658002d717783762dd7dd22591e4.jpg

Katie and Chris, Dec 2019, on Solstice somewhere near New Zealand.

• Like 1