P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

58 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Some goodish news. I have my appointment for my hands problem with the diagnostic centre and only a 2 month wait when the doctor suggested 3 months. I might make my July Arcadia cruise after all, two weeks to Norway and Iceland and prime whale watching time.

Fjord you get on your cruise in July, to see the whales would be something very special

Michelle

• Like 6

Well I went to visit my mum this afternoon and they were just preparing her ready to have her pacemaker fitted. I certainly wasn’t expecting that but very pleased it was been done today.

I have just spoken to the ward, she’s just got back onto the ward and she seems fine. I am relieved!!! She should be home tomorrow.

Michelle

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Well I went to visit my mum this afternoon and they were just preparing her ready to have her pacemaker fitted. I certainly wasn’t expecting that but very pleased it was been done today.

I have just spoken to the ward, she’s just got back onto the ward and she seems fine. I am relieved!!! She should be home tomorrow.

Michelle

Great news!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

That good news and a relief for you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

That's great news x

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Michelle

That is wonderful news Michelle.

10568619_44e27.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Michelle

That's such good news Michelle - unexpectedly good. Fingers crossed she'll have a good night and be home tomorrow. Jane xx

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Michelle

Best wishes for you and your family.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good morning.

Quiet here.

3°C and partly sunny here.

Best wishes for Michelle's @Peanut006 mam to be home and much better today.

I hope everyone else is well too and we all have an enjoyable day.

Thank you Graham, hopefully home today, I am going to stay with her for a few days

Michelle

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Great news and I suppose it was good it was done so soon ,much better than waiting 

a couple of days worrying about it .

Have a nice stay with your mum .

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Morning all 5.c and cloudy here ,hope you are all ok today ? 🙂
I personally do not like today ,why ? Cos tomorrow the 14th.
Never do I seem to get it right .

Last year I bought my wife a new belt and bag 
for Valentines day.The vacuum cleaner works just fine now.
I could tell my Mrs was far from pleased ,she told me two of her mates got 
a big bunch of flowers and said they were gorgeous .....
I said that's possibly why they got  them then.
I have been advised by my mate that I should get my Mrs some roses  for 
tomorrow .Thing is I forgot to ask him  how many ? 
Maybe some of you can help ?
Should I give her one ,three six or a dozen ? Or do you think ....
I should just give her the full tub ??

So much to remember and it's pancake day today !

Happy pancake day folks 😄

• Haha 21

15 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Michelle

Wonderful news.  I hope that she is sent home today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

Enjoy your pancakes, peeps! 
🤣7329F36C-EBB2-41A8-AB75-62D5ECD95246.thumb.jpeg.e974eee41223667d2f9a3ad897147fe0.jpeg

Sadly no pancakes on the menu in this house, too high risk. Danger of :

Getting them on the kitchen ceiling

Setting of the smoke alarm 

Causing an argument about whether or not there should be syrup or lemon on them 

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 10

We've got a  nice night ahead hopefully

Driving in to the west end for a pre-theatre dinner at Scully St James. A fusion restaurant of Malaysian, Australian and Irish food apparently! With great reviews

We've booked two high stool seats overlooking the kitchen so we can see the chefs in action

Then we are heading nearby to the Haymarket theatre to see Sarah Snook in a one  woman play

For anyone who has seen the amazing Netflix series "Succession" - Sarah Snook is the brilliant actress who played "Shiv". This is a 14 week booking she has undertaken in London

Performing Oscar Wilde's "The Picture of Dorian Gray" - where she is playing all 26 different roles herself!!

Should be really special. She's a proper actress!!  Recently won an Emmy to add to her Golden Globe for leading actress role in Succession.

And what a challenge for her

Can't wait. 

06_12_Succession_S04.jpg

Edited by Interestedcruisefan
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, kalos said:

Morning all 5.c and cloudy here ,hope you are all ok today ? 🙂
I personally do not like today ,why ? Cos tomorrow the 14th.
Never do I seem to get it right .

Last year I bought my wife a new belt and bag 
for Valentines day.The vacuum cleaner works just fine now.
I could tell my Mrs was far from pleased ,she told me two of her mates got 
a big bunch of flowers and said they were gorgeous .....
I said that's possibly why they got  them then.
I have been advised by my mate that I should get my Mrs some roses  for 
tomorrow .Thing is I forgot to ask him  how many ? 
Maybe some of you can help ?
Should I give her one ,three six or a dozen ? Or do you think ....
I should just give her the full tub ??

So much to remember and it's pancake day today !

Happy pancake day folks 😄

I bought Mrs Red Ray a chair for Valentine's Day last year & she still hasn't plugged it in.

• Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Beckett said:

@Interestedcruisefan. I'm envious! Sounds like a great night. Hope you enjoy it all. Jane xx

SYNOPSIS

dizzyingly beautiful...

“I am tired of myself tonight. I should like to be somebody else.”

A deal with the devil; eternal youth, for the ultimate price.

Golden Globe-winner SARAH SNOOK returns to London in THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY.

Star of Succession, The Dressmaker, Pieces of a Woman and The Master Builder (The Old Vic), Sarah Snook takes on all 26 roles in this gripping, witty and vibrantly contemporary production that breathes new life into Oscar Wilde’s classic tale.

This ground-breaking production – adapted and directed by multi award-winning Kip Williams, Artistic Director of the acclaimed Sydney Theatre Company – delivers an explosive interplay of live performance and video in an astonishing collision of form.

Hailed as a “dizzyingly beautiful tour de force” (The Guardian), experience the theatrical event of the year during its strictly limited run at London’s Theatre Royal Haymarket.

Limited run – See it first from 6th February 2024.

• Like 1