Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

48 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I just returned from a doctors office.I am scheduled for my 6th.Moh’s surgery and possibly second skin graft.

33 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Good luck Lenny.

+1. 

Wishing you best of luck as well Lenny!

Edited by HBE4

On 7/13/2022 at 9:41 AM, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

It is currently 80°F and sunny.

We had a nice time at the beach.

Our Sarah has been poorly with Covid but she text an hour ago to say she is feeling a lot better.

IMG_20220713_121435.jpg

IMG_20220713_120931.jpg

Sorry to hear about Sarah.Praying that she makes a complete recovery.

14 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Did anyone watch The Challenge tonight? To me it was better this week.  OK with trying another week.

I saw it .Even though I never rooted for Tyson when he was on Survivor he is one of the people I am rooting for on this show.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

That's the old Bahama Paradise Cruise Lines ship that has been "rebranded" as Margariteville.  By "rebranded", I mean new paint job on the hull of an ancient ship to change the name. LOL.

Has anybody here every sailed on this line? My impression was that it's 2 night weekend getaway booze cruise. Nothing wrong with that, if that is what you are looking for. I wonder if by changing their name to Margaritaville,  they are trying to change their image.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

Wishing him the best. 

Certain Dr's offices will never upload results till after your follow up on the mri. But some will.......patient's rights and all that legality. 

I decided that I will not look at medical tests results in the portal until the morning of the follow up appointment, this way I can get a preview and ask my questions directly to the doctor.  Dr. Google is full of confusing misinformation.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

That's the old Bahama Paradise Cruise Lines ship that has been "rebranded" as Margariteville.  By "rebranded", I mean new paint job on the hull of an ancient ship to change the name. LOL.

Has anybody here every sailed on this line? My impression was that it's 2 night weekend getaway booze cruise. Nothing wrong with that, if that is what you are looking for. I wonder if by changing their name to Margaritaville,  they are trying to change their image.

We have never considered it, but our neighbor just did it earlier this week.  Haven't had a chance to ask about it. It was in Freeport for a few weeks before it restarted. Have no idea what they did to it besides the paint job.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Now you see I would probably make the mistake of doing it.  I will try Sky Pad if given the opportunity but maybe not a wise move even if I haven't been eating.   I think it was Anthem that used to have some circus setup that I didn't make it on and regretted missing the opportunity.   I don't thing they have them anymore. 

Anthem had the trapeze.  I did it once and that was enough!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I just returned from a doctors office.I am scheduled for my 6th.Moh’s surgery and possibly second skin graft.

I will be thinking of you Lenny.

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

The best of luck Lenny🙏🤞

Thanks,Marietta.I had 4 biopsies .The other 3 were fine.My Moh’s surgeon is an excellent doctor.When I called his office for the consultation the earliest appointment they had was July 25.When he heard it was me calling he got on the phone and asked if I could come today before he begins seeing patients.My appointment was for 7:45 .We arrived at his office 7:30 .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

I saw a recent video clip from Tony of LaVidaLoca on his cruise. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I saw a recent video clip from Tony of LaVidaLoca on his cruise. 

Thanks! I've watched a few of his videos in the past & find them enjoyable. I'll check it out.

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

This reminds me of a youth experience.   They may still do it but remember when state troopers would sit on the side of the road and do random car inspections?   One day north of Medina I was by myself and I came racing down an exit ramp and slammed on the breaks.  I was sliding several feet with that load  screeching noise from the brakes.  As I started on to the next road I saw a trooper standing 🧍‍♂️ outside of his car wiggling his finger for me to come to him.  When I pulled over he immediately started inspecting the car.  When he was done he asked..... OK, tell me what just happened.   I said, I always wondered what would happen if I had to slam on my breaks in an emergency.   I noticed noone was around me so I tried it.  He ask, do you now know?  I answered yes.  He  sternly said,  Then don't do it again.  Then he let me go ticket free.  

Excellent come back!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Lenny, best of luck.

12 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Thanks! I've watched a few of his videos in the past & find them enjoyable. I'll check it out.

What I like about Tony is that he isn't a cheerleader of any one cruise line.  He really seems to tell it like it is.  He gave a favorable review of his Virgin Lady cruise which surprised me.  I have read on a few different occasions that the food is outstanding.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mo&fran said:

Sounds like a bunch of unhappy passengers on that ship.   Hopefully they have let them disembark unless they was a quick remedy to get the certificate they need to sail.   Ugghhh!