Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

51 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Time to go home!

image.thumb.png.e2b1aa9da8a3191d2f166bf1bec98172.png

YAY!!  Is Her Mom going home too?  I love her outfit and head wrap.   She is Beautiful🥰

She does have long hands and feet.  I didn't notice at first as I was checking out her outfit and beautiful face❤

I look forward to seeing a lot more photos and hearing how everyone is doing.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Good job Debbie!

We booked Nov 20 and Jan 2.  The TA we used for the Oasis had a great group rate with some OBC and a specialty dinner thrown in.

The square cabins with wider balconies are wonderful on the Anthem. And always stick to port side if you are getting one on deck 6 or 7.

Why port side for deck 6 or 7? Making notes in case we are ever on her.

20 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Completely clueless as to what an empty wine glass means....

20220812_224606.thumb.jpg.effefe1c1582f4799ce5dff0f39ccba9.jpg

20220812_224632.thumb.jpg.f44183efdc6cde680b16722d2f06c2ab.jpg

You are definitely slacking in your dad duties. You haven’t trained her yet to bring you the wine? 🍷 🐈‍⬛

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

YAY!!  Is Her Mom going home too?  I love her outfit and head wrap.   She is Beautiful🥰

She does have long hands and feet.  I didn't notice at first as I was checking out her outfit and beautiful face❤

I look forward to seeing a lot more photos and hearing how everyone is doing.

Yes, mom is home too!  We are hoping her blood sugar will be back to normal.  Here blood pressure is better but needs to be extra careful to keep it down.

Millie is excited that all are home.  

image.thumb.png.732b725749de4fe48b07fca7489af466.png

Sharon is holding her close to the Cayman t-shirt to prep her for cruisin 🛳. 

image.thumb.png.9e535d9e647f3b9e08c6a3156b8ba799.png

And just to get a closer look at the long feet. 

image.thumb.png.213a12f643e42ed636a21527452b5d3e.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Yes, mom is home too!  We are hoping her blood sugar will be back to normal.  Here blood pressure is better but needs to be extra careful to keep it down.

Millie is excited that all are home.  

image.thumb.png.732b725749de4fe48b07fca7489af466.png

Sharon is holding her close to the Cayman t-shirt to prep her for cruisin 🛳. 

image.thumb.png.9e535d9e647f3b9e08c6a3156b8ba799.png

I hope she is not sticking her tongue out at the Caymans😆

Hopefully your Daughter's pressure and sugar levels will level out in next couple of days.     

And I hope everyone is able to get some sleep.  

Is there still issues with finding baby formula?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Awesome.  Hope they had a great day with lots of sales.  They are too adorable. I would definitely buy their flowers.  

Sales have been going great since they started.   They are having a lot of support. I went to a local restaurant with the girls yesterday.  The owner talked with there mom yo see if they could bring her flowers each week to put on the table.  Another restaurant is wanting them to too. 

I been meaning to post some pics of them with Kenzie at the park

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Sales have been going great since they started.   They are having a lot of support. I went to a local restaurant with the girls yesterday.  The owner talked with there mom yo see if they could bring her flowers each week to put on the table.  Another restaurant is wanting them to too. 

I been meaning to post some pics of them with Kenzie at the park

Wow!  I am impressed they are a supplier for local restaurants!   Are these the homegrown flowers that Caden started from seed?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I can't believe how long her hands and feet are.

I was about to ask if the size of her hands and feet are typical for a baby her size, but I now see what you and others have posted. I thought it was just my imagination.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I hope she is not sticking her tongue out at the Caymans😆

Hopefully your Daughter's pressure and sugar levels will level out in next couple of days.     

And I hope everyone is able to get some sleep.  

Is there still issues with finding baby formula?

They think it not as bad right now but something they are not dealing with right now.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Wow!  I am impressed they are a supplier for local restaurants!   Are these the homegrown flowers that Caden started from seed?

They have not taken it on yet but it sounds like they will start.  She turned down the first request with concerns of having enough flowers.   After yesterday's request they sound like they are highly considering both restaurants. 

All the flowers are homegrown.   They had several growing already but the majority are from seed.  They have been and still are reseeding.  

I am really surprised at the success so far.  I thought it would take at least a couple years to get established.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Those cooler boxes or fridge doesn't keep anything cold anyway, might as leave the pizza on the countertop with a napkin covering it or with a plate and one of those covers they bring with plates for room service.

I've had stuff freeze in some

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

My youngest had pretty big feet when she was born.  She now wears a size nine, the rest of us are 6 and 7.  She decided she doesn’t belong to us!  I told her we found her on the curb🥴

Milk Man ?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I've had stuff freeze in some

Yes, had some do that too, seems most don't work right. But really how would you expect them to work right being placed in a box where they don't get any air to work properly.

Best bet when you first get in the room is for the first day leave it unplugged so it defrosts, then plug it back in and never close the cabinet door the whole cruise and it will work right and cool like it is suppose to.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Yes, had some do that too, seems most don't work right. But really how would you expect them to work right being placed in a box where they don't get any air to work properly.

Best bet when you first get in the room is for the first day leave it unplugged so it defrosts, then plug it back in and never close the cabinet door the whole cruise and it will work right and cool like it is suppose to.

I'm bringing a screwdriver on world cruise. Just remove cabinet door😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm bringing a screwdriver on world cruise. Just remove cabinet door😇

You know how you tell them to remove the items in the fridge, so you can put your liquids in it, for the world cruise might as well tell them to remove the whole fridge so you can use that space for storage. 🤣

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

You know how you tell them to remove the items in the fridge, so you can put your liquids in it, for the world cruise might as well tell them to remove the whole fridge so you can use that space for storage. 🤣

Won't need any more storage in my cabin😁

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 8