Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

All of you "no coat" braggers.  I am at Caden's soccer ️ tournament game.  It is 57⁰ with wind gusts of 22mph.  I am wearing my winter coat!  I feel like I am in front on a freezer!  Kenzie invited me to roll around in the grass with her.  😆 

BTW, it is so cold I am also wearing underwear!

• Like 2
  • Haha 18

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

We are in Fort Lauderdale. We board the Equinox today. We will wave at the Adventure. Have a great cruise!

Have a fabulous cruise.

@h20skibum Best wishes to Susan for a clean report.  I somehow missed your original post but caught the responses.

@dani negreanuDani, hope your husband gets a clean report as well.  You're always on my mind.

Edited by BonTexasNY
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday, the grandkids were off school, so I had to watch them for the day.  Making chocolate chip cookies was one of the activities I planned.  

I guess the secret to having lots of chips in each cookie is to ignore that 2 cup measure and dump a 36 oz. bag in.   Even Ricky was shocked at the amount. 

IMG_9158.thumb.jpeg.157a3e3bb433e3b42351dfcec8fe9177.jpeg

So after the cookies were baked, they put a Reese’s mini in the center and started decorating.  

IMG_9160.thumb.jpeg.2c486e64af70ca3fadc6929456b878f2.jpeg

And now there are spiders on the cookies. 

IMG_9162.thumb.jpeg.22e5e76fec2ade5c336b523a293c6265.jpeg

I did have to break down and sample one.   Yum!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

@Arzeena You will not experience long lines boarding Equinox!!  Reset your mind from Royal to Celebrity.  😁

😄....All systems Reset for Celebrity. Do not go to Schooner bar and ask for first free drink.

Go to El bacio straight!!! For Lemon tart and Black Forest Cake.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

While returning from lunch yesterday, we saw this.  

IMG_9165.thumb.jpeg.9c02669c07bd84340889e88ce1711dc8.jpeg

The Turkey kept peeing at the Amazon vehicle, and wouldn’t let the driver out.  I guess someone’s package is going to be late.  

He's looking for his baster delivery😇😱

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, mo&fran said:

In about 2 hours, our ride to FLL will be picking us up to got to Adventure, just one week late. 

And, for my first cruise ever, I will be wearing my Pinnacle badge. 

Congratulations on being well again so you can cruise, as well as wearing your Pinnacle badge for the first time.  Have a great time;  now go and relax!  Bon Voyage!🛳️

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

We are in Fort Lauderdale. We board the Equinox today. We will wave at the Adventure. Have a great cruise!

Have a great cruise, Arzeena.  Enjoy your ABC ports.  I know you've been there before, probably countless times!  Bon Voyage!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Yesterday, the grandkids were off school, so I had to watch them for the day.  Making chocolate chip cookies was one of the activities I planned.  

So after the cookies were baked, they put a Reese’s mini in the center and started decorating.  

IMG_9160.thumb.jpeg.2c486e64af70ca3fadc6929456b878f2.jpeg

And now there are spiders on the cookies. 

IMG_9162.thumb.jpeg.22e5e76fec2ade5c336b523a293c6265.jpeg

I did have to break down and sample one.   Yum!

These kids amaze me!

• Like 2

Last night's home game was so much fun to watch (at least until the score changed against us).  I usually get to the game just as it's starting, but last night I actually got there to see the team come running onto the field, each and every one of them running with the American Flag.  It gave me tears as I was watching this.  Then the Marching Band did an awesome job playing our National Anthem.  Not only was our grandson Ryan playing with his Band, but our youngest grandson William, a 7th Grader, played alongside the Band with about 5 of his classmates who were invited to play in the stands last night.  Our grandson Jack's good friend is the Drum Major this year, and it was exciting to watch him lead the Band.🇺🇸

I thought of you, @Ocean Boy 😉 as there were 3 minor injuries in last night's game.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

Last night's home game was so much fun to watch (at least until the score changed against us).  I usually get to the game just as it's starting, but last night I actually got there to see the team come running onto the field, each and every one of them running with the American Flag.  It gave me tears as I was watching this.  Then the Marching Band did an awesome job playing our National Anthem.  Not only was our grandson Ryan playing with his Band, but our youngest grandson William, a 7th Grader, played alongside the Band with about 5 of his classmates who were invited to play in the stands last night.  Our grandson Jack's good friend is the Drum Major this year, and it was exciting to watch him lead the Band.🇺🇸

I thought of you, @Ocean Boy 😉 as there were 3 minor injuries in last night's game.

We had a great night also. We won 42-6. Great group of boys. I'm really proud of them and happy to be a part of it.

20231013_190658.thumb.jpg.be9403854a42feded84ba218ec3539fb.jpg

• Like 15

On 10/13/2023 at 8:46 AM, Luckynana said:

Jim hates the attention of a cake and singing at a restaurant.  I know not to mention it to the waiter/waitress, but if we're out with friends, and if one of them mentions Jim's Birthday, he will let them(waiter/waitress) know how he absolutely does not wish to be acknowledged with the cake and singing.  

Eric is exactly the same and does exactly the same as Jim.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1