Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

So, my granddaughter is planning her escape from the hospital. She wanted to know if I had an axe so she could break out the window😳

If she is getting feisty, that is a good sign!  Is she improving?  How is the rash and the fever?

• Like 5

So, my granddaughter is planning her escape from the hospital. She wanted to know if I had an axe so she could break out the window😳

That’s good; she must be feeling much better!

• Like 3

Just now, reallyitsmema said:

If she is getting feisty, that is a good sign!  Is she improving?  How is the rash and the fever?

Fever goes up at night still, rash is gone.  She hardly eats but the antibiotics are probably messing with her stomach.  She is really tired of being here and thinks the doctors are just enjoying torturing her!

• Like 8

Fever goes up at night still, rash is gone.  She hardly eats but the antibiotics are probably messing with her stomach.  She is really tired of being here and thinks the doctors are just enjoying torturing her!

Hopefully, she gets discharged soon.  How is your daughter doing?

My daughter is just exhausted and worried.  She and I are the only ones allowed in the room so I relieve her for the afternoon.

Hugs for the Mommy, Hugs for the brave Kiddo, and extra extra extra hugs for Grandma ( Grandma can redeem when we next meet or online🥰😁)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

My daughter is just exhausted and worried.  She and I are the only ones allowed in the room so I relieve her for the afternoon.

Make sure you are taking care of yourself too.  I am sure you are exhausted too.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Sending more hugs from our home. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

You all need big hugs!!  I do hope your granddaughter will be getting discharged shortly.  Good to hear the rash is gone.  Someone go get Marietta a new bottle of Grey Goose!  Jk..❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Sending you all our best wishes Marietta.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can hear the wind whistling and wanted to look west. Couldnt open the door, the wind is sucking it so hard right now. I tried to wipe it and just use my shirt for extra pressure, but decided ok cant look west. I can see east and the water is swirling I wonder if they are getting rain at disney world. They been lucky so far this week, just in 5 minutes the rain picked up. I worked one day this week spraying all the sliding windows of my balcony with silicon spray so I can open easier. Thundering now too. 5 minutes between pictures. 

20240808_155708.jpg

20240808_160053.jpg

• Like 12

We are in St. Thomas today enjoyed Magens Bay and paradise point. Been a long time since we had a bushwacker. More magnet drama for the boy his little mickey shaped magnet with his name on it was taken overnight.  I guess our days of decorating the doors are over. I cannot understand why it is always his. 

20240808_132301.jpg

Edited by dbancroft
Spelling
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I hope their day at disney they didnt get caught in that storm. Just like that can see green land across from me. The other picture looked like a black and white. No sun but the land across is visable again. Not as much fun as I hoped to watch storms from up here. I cant see much, just grey. Glad though I can get all the windows open, I was worried. They all work. They do have screens to keep out the bugs which ruins pictures. 

Hurricane Ernesto coming behind Debby. 

20240808_170813.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Today we celebrate my mother in-law’s Sharon birthday. Lisa got crafty today.

Cookie Monster is hungry. 

IMG_1642.thumb.jpeg.c12d1ba4883745a7d2708bd5ea8afe21.jpeg

Happy Birthday to your MIL Sharon.  Those cupcakes sure look good!   We don't have any decent goodies in the house since yesterday.  Jim picked up somethings at the grocers, but never thought to bring any goodies home.  A fudgepop is the closest we have to chocolate, cookies, etc.

• Like 1