Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

I have the opportunity of bringing

Miss ZZZZZOEY home with me yesterday till tomorrow when I drop her off at other grandparents. 

Her parents are going with the football team to Texas for Saturdays game. (Wife’s  weekend). 

Plus over the past few weeks plus Sunday and Monday I baked 75 dozen cookies for our friends wedding. 

Between ZZZZZOEY and getting cookies ready plus just getting back from cruise, I’m exhausted. 

But. I let ZZZZZOEY play with her little people beauty shop. And somehow she gets a cut. 

IMG_2026.thumb.jpeg.230c02a5e042b44dfbbfa8a5fa387bd3.jpeg

She just showed me.  
Calm cool and collective. 

Then. 
THE DREADED BANDAID. 

But whole situation cured by M & Ms. 

Gonna be a long day. 

Be safe. 

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Lionesss said:

I have the opportunity of bringing

Miss ZZZZZOEY home with me yesterday till tomorrow when I drop her off at other grandparents. 

Her parents are going with the football team to Texas for Saturdays game. (Wife’s  weekend). 

Plus over the past few weeks plus Sunday and Monday I baked 75 dozen cookies for our friends wedding. 

Between ZZZZZOEY and getting cookies ready plus just getting back from cruise, I’m exhausted. 

But. I let ZZZZZOEY play with her little people beauty shop. And somehow she gets a cut. 

IMG_2026.thumb.jpeg.230c02a5e042b44dfbbfa8a5fa387bd3.jpeg

She just showed me.  
Calm cool and collective. 

Then. 
THE DREADED BANDAID. 

But whole situation cured by M & Ms. 

Gonna be a long day. 

Be safe. 

So adorable!!!!!!! I love this baby girl.🥰

I have been following her since she was announced........not following as in creep following....I meant following through your posts and pictures on this thread. How time flies! I still have your pictures fresh in my mind from your DD's wedding!

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, George C said:

Vet gave us gabapertin 50mg , which you can put onto their food. 

I had no idea you could give Gabapentin to cats. I took it once and it made me feel like a zombie so I had to stop. 

11 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

I had no idea you could give Gabapentin to cats. I took it once and it made me feel like a zombie so I had to stop. 

I've been on Gabapentin for years;  it's never made me feel that way🤔  Of course, we're all different, and different meds can affect people diffferently.    My sister was prescribed a high dose of Gabapentin and had to get off of it several years ago.

Sorry I've missed so many posts.  It looks like many of you are traveling and having a wonderful time.  So glad you are having some great experiences.

Things around here have been a little stressful, but we are handling everything as best we can. Just the ebb and flow of life, I guess.   As the quote from "Finding Nemo" goes, "Just, keep swimming" 🙂

For those of you who have had birthdays, Happy Birthday to all.  To those who are ill, I wish you a speedy recovery and future good health.  Continued prayers for safety for all.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I've been on Gabapentin for years;  it's never made me feel that way🤔  Of course, we're all different, and different meds can affect people diffferently.    My sister was prescribed a high dose of Gabapentin and had to get off of it several years ago.

My sister has been taking it for years as well with no issues. I’ve been prescribed several different anxiety meds and the Gabapentin was the only one that affected me like that. The others worked well. Must just be me.

21 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Keksie. How's the weather where you are?

I read on another cc thread that Voyager changed their NE/Canada sailing to bahamas due to weather up your way. 

Bahamas is rainy. We did nassau today and it rained again. Some guy said this just isnt the cruise to see stuff. .. though if it's me I just go and do what I want. But not good beach days ok. Nice and cool for a lovely change.

Tomorrow is coco cay. I dont think the rain missed us even one day but I love storms. Just saying the Bahamas arent exactly where it's better perhaps weather wise. A bit rainy. 

• Like 1