Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

11 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Toby was driving to the Medical building to pick me up from Parkinsons Therapy.

She lost control of the car and drove into the brick wall of the building.

She is okay physically but mentally she is a wreck.

The car was totaled.The police,the Fire dept and EMT’s came to the site .

We had no way of getting home .I called a friend of mine who posts on CC .He came for us and took us home.

CC people are great .

I'm so sorry to hear this Lenny.

Sending prayers for Toby that she is okay and is able to get her confidence back to drive soon.

Best wishes for you both.

Graham.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank you I have been accused of being too nice. Some say it’s a sign of weakness. I prefer to think of it as a sign of strength. I like who I am. 

Good for you Greg.

I know from my personal experience some people took advantage of my generous nature but like you I am who I am.

Sending prayers 🙏 and very best wishes for your knee op today.

Graham 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Did she have this very long ago? About how long did it work? A friend said his doctor recommended this, but he's afraid to have it done

I would be interested in knowing this too.  My son said his doctor told him it could be effective for between 6 and 16 years, but I have read it could be as low as 6 months.  I guess different people have different results, based on what is causing the pain.

• Like 1

@Sea Dog I just wanted to drop you a quick note this morning wishing you well today. I understand the anxiety that patients experience but knee replacements are a very rourine procedure. You will end today much better than how you are starting this day. Give the pups a hug then go get this joint fixed. See you in the other end.🙂

• Like 17

10 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

I wish you well on the surgery tomorrow.  Let’s hope your surgeon has a stellar day!

if he tells me about a great party he went to last night I will be worried.🤪

9 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

🤣🤣🤣

Glad to hear the little ones are doing well. Hopefully it will pass soon for your daughter.

Did she have this very long ago? About how long did it work? A friend said his doctor recommended this, but he's afraid to have it done. 

Hopefully by the time you read this you will be on your way with a new knee.

she had it done last year. She said it lasted about a year and is thinking about having another one done. Thank you!

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good for you Greg.

I know from my personal experience some people took advantage of my generous nature but like you I am who I am.

Sending prayers 🙏 and very best wishes for your knee op today.

Graham 

I am proud to know you. Thank you for your well wishes.

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

@Sea Dog I just wanted to drop you a quick note this morning wishing you well today. I understand the anxiety that patients experience but knee replacements are a very rourine procedure. You will end today much better than how you are starting this day. Give the pups a hug then go get this joint fixed. See you in the other end.🙂

Thank you my good doctor. Hard part will not seeing the puppies for a couple of days. Looking forward to the other end as opposed to the other side.😝

5 minutes ago, Keksie said:

@Sea Dog I will be thinking about you today.  Soon you will be running around and feeling great!

thank you looking forward to long walks on the beach.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LucasLikesToCruise said:

It’s also surprising the number of people that don’t know that Florida has two time zones. 😏

I live in Florida and I'm one of them.  I just had to Google a time zone map to confirm that you weren't messing with me.  You would have taken a lot of drinks from me in a bar bet with that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I live in Florida and I'm one of them.  I just had to Google a time zone map to confirm that you weren't messing with me.  You would have taken a lot of drinks from me in a bar bet with that.  

Who, me, mess with you? 😉
I would never lie to or mess with anyone on here.😏. I can be way to sarcastic for some people though. 😉

I should have held off on that bit of trivia until I ran into you on as hip thought . LOL

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I'd guess that RI is the smallest.  Wait...almost forgot about Hawaii.

And before anyone says that everything's bigger in Texas, I think Alaska is actually the largest state.  

Ri is the smallest.

5 minutes ago, LucasLikesToCruise said:

Did you know that Florida is the best state in the country in which to live? 😁😉

No I didn't

I must of missed that memo.

I thought it was QWLOKHR  (damn keyboard acting up again).

🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, Lionesss said:

No I didn't

I must of missed that memo.

I thought it was QWLOKHR  (damn keyboard acting up again).

🙄

Did you know that, typing on a phone keyboard, sometimes what I intended is so screwed up that autocorrect is clueless as to what to do with it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3