Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

9 hours ago, akcruz said:

Dani it is good to see you posting have been worried about you and your country. it is so heartbreaking seeing it here I can't imagine what it is like to live it.  We are praying for you.

+1  @dani negreanu I'm not good at words...April said exactly how I feel, Dani.  I'm so sorry🌹

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cruisingpeople said:

No offense...... But if your laundry smells like you, your washing machine and detergent aren't cutting it. LOL 😂🤣

All the cats we have had if they see a pile of dirty clothes and I pile of clean clothes they will always pick to jump in pile of clean clothes 😁

• Like 1

On 9/8/2024 at 1:44 PM, MJSailors said:

@lenquixote66 Hoping your procedure goes well. No fun sitting in the dentist chair especially for a redo procedure.

Wishing Toby a happy birthday and a year full of good days !

@Momof3gurlz Aloha- enjoy your Hawaiian vacation.

Quite the effort to reach the resort from the East coast, but rewarding once you arrive in a beautiful place.

MJ👩🏻

Thanks,MJ for your birthday wishes.As far as my procedure it was done under anesthesia ,my choice and I had absolutely no pain and minimal pain last night.Today I am fine except that the antibiotic I am on has really bad side effects necessitating a visit to my GI doctor later today.

• Like 7