Interrogatory Question: Please just answer “Yes” or “No” and your Cruise Date. Have you received your Option 2 refund ?

4 minutes ago, dog said:

As a TA, must of been difficult decision for you. Let’s hope you see this resolved soon. 

Fingers crossed!

Any decent TA would advise their client to do what is in the client's best interest. At 70 days, filing the dispute was the right thing for me.

• Like 1

Finally, received a notice today that my credit card company ruled in my favor and I was awarded all of my money back for the fare I had paid Princess.  Dispute was filed April 28, 2020 and received notice after sending in all the documentation of charges and the insincere emails Princess sent me of when I would receive my refund......and I have the 25% FCC's in my Princess account also that were offered with Option #1.....YES!!!!

• Like 1

My refund was posted to my credit card account this morning. I was refunded my base fare, port fees & taxes, PVP,  and prepaid shore excursions.  I am still owed for my now expired FCD's and for a prepaid specialty dinner reservation. 

On March 12th, I chose refund option 2 for a scheduled March 15th Panama Canal sailing on the Emerald. My 100% FCC posted to my Captain's Circle account back on April 9th.

I had not filed a credit card dispute, although I was considering doing so in the next week or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2020 at 10:19 AM, mrsihopes said:

Yes showed up today on my credit card.   This was for my April 11th cruise.   Said it went through on the 21st but showed up today in my account.   Option 2   🙂   

4 hours ago, enfuego4cruising said:

My refund was posted to my credit card account this morning. I was refunded my base fare, port fees & taxes, PVP,  and prepaid shore excursions.  I am still owed for my now expired FCD's and for a prepaid specialty dinner reservation. 

On March 12th, I chose refund option 2 for a scheduled March 15th Panama Canal sailing on the Emerald. My 100% FCC posted to my Captain's Circle account back on April 9th.

I had not filed a credit card dispute, although I was considering doing so in the next week or two.

happy for you. Thanks for posting 

yes today. Caribbean Princess. Sailing date 4/18/20.  Shore excursion-yes; cruise fare - all but $98; tax and port charges - no.  Cruise fare before tax and port charges was $5,598 for 2.  Credit card showed $5,500. No clue where the other $98 went. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, baylor1 said:

yes today. Caribbean Princess. Sailing date 4/18/20.  Shore excursion-yes; cruise fare - all but $98; tax and port charges - no.  Cruise fare before tax and port charges was $5,598 for 2.  Credit card showed $5,500. No clue where the other $98 went. 

That is so weird! 

Edited by Ombud

On 5/7/2020 at 11:53 AM, davoni said:

Update - Received FCC today for April 5 cruise (cancelled 13 March)

No refund cheque yet.

Yes - Received refund cheque on 25th May

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Full refund to credit card posted Monday , all taxes, fees and shore excursions in

excess of $17,000. for Regal sailing May 4th, canceled March 12 .  FCC  had been

posted to account several weeks prior. We did not dispute on credit card. But we

were pleasantly surprised as we did nothing but fill out the form online.

Hopefully more refunds will be coming soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sailing: Regal April 19 and May 4th.

Cancelled: March 6th. Princess cancelled March 12th. Included in Pause 1. Chose option 2.

No refund, no FCC.

Disputed on credit card approx 11 days ago. Approx 85 days now from cancel date.

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1

This morning Princess completed credit card refund for the last of our 3 b2b May 9. First week after pause on March 12, we got a fcc for this last cruise.  Our first two April/May cruises have been refunded, exactly a week ago today,but no fcc for either as yet.  Not sure what is up with that.  Happy for the refunds, tho.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nnzz said:

Full refund to credit card posted Monday , all taxes, fees and shore excursions in

excess of $17,000. for Regal sailing May 4th, canceled March 12 .  FCC  had been

posted to account several weeks prior. We did not dispute on credit card. But we

were pleasantly surprised as we did nothing but fill out the form online.

Hopefully more refunds will be coming soon!

I was scheduled for that sailing.  Option 2 nothing.  

Edited by notalandlover
spelling