Share your communication from corporate

Elevatorman

Just got an email from a Princess booking agent thanking me for being loyal. I guess that got generated because I haven’t canceled my Jan 2021 cruise on the Enchanted. I replied honestly that I’m waiting to see new procedures at boarding, and how successful cruises are in the months before my sailing. Are any of you receiving emails?

We just got this email for our April 15, 2020 booking:

"

Our records indicate that you cancelled your vacation with us amid the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic on a cruise that we subsequently cancelled as part of our global pause in operations. We know you’re waiting for your refund and we wanted to make sure you were aware you that you are eligible for this higher value Future Cruise Credit (FCC) offer.

The full 100% value of your booking towards a future cruise* and a refund of prepaid purchases such as shore excursion and special service items

A future cruise credit of 100%, 50% or 25% of your cruise fare (varies by cruise departure date, see chart below)

ADDITIONAL future cruise credit of 25% of your cruise fare

*Transfer of funds to a future booking or as a future cruise credit

Your Departure
Date in 2020

Standard Future
Cruise Credit

ADDITIONAL Future
Cruise Credit

Mar 12 - Mar 25

100%

25%

Mar 26 - Apr 8

50%

25%

Apr 8 - May 10

25%

25%

All FCCs can be used on any cruise that sails on or before May 1, 2022.

To take advantage of this higher value offer, please complete this online form ❯ by May 31, 2020 and we will automatically credit your My Princess Account ❯ and let you know once it’s available. Alternatively, if you would still like to receive a full refund (which also includes the standard future cruise credits shown above), you don’t need to do anything as this will be the default option."

5 hours ago, cherylandtk said:

Zip, squat, nada.  Last communication was cancelation notice on March 16.

Same. Last thing I got was March 12th - the confirmation of my option1/2 choice.

Received email from Princess dated 6 May;  saying remainder of 2020 is pretty much cancelled.  We had our Oct Med trip on the cancellation list. 

BigGuy25;  Did you have any other trips booked with Princess for this year?  If so,  you should have received the email stating if your cruise was on the list.  

2 hours ago, BigGuy25 said:

We’re Elite and canceled our September Vancouver-Hawaii voyage at the beginning of the crisis (it’s now officially canceled). We’ve received no communication.

did you access  the exclusive "where's my refund" app 

do elitest have a separate line like they do for customer service on the ship ?

oh, wait … sorry … that's the irs ...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BigGuy25 said:

We’re Elite and canceled our September Vancouver-Hawaii voyage at the beginning of the crisis (it’s now officially canceled). We’ve received no communication.

Since you cancelled a while back, there is no need for Princess to send you a new notice that your cruise is cancelled.