Process for cancelling under CWC

Is it just a quick call to the regular customer service line if you want to cancel a cruise or do you have to get transferred to another department and wait on hold? Cruise would be before final payment datee

Edited by molly361

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Is it just a quick call to the regular customer service line if you want to cancel a cruise or do you have to get transferred to another department and wait on hold? Cruise would be before final payment datee

First line operators can do it.  No need to transfer to a supervisor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mpk said:

If I used a TA, can I cancel directly with RCCL using the form?

I believe you can. So long as you have the booking number. 

mac_tlc

Be VERY careful with this.  We cancelled....verified twice with Royal Caribbean we would get a full refund minus the $500 non-refundable deposit.  We were fine with this..in the end we only received 25% refund and Royal would only say - sorry. I verified twice with Royal. Caribbean we would get a full refund - minus the $500 non-refundable deposit.  This was very deceitful on their part.  

I tried everything I could, over 4 hours on hold with no answer, 5 emails with no response. Contacted TA and she said she could not get through either. I finally had to give up and contest on credit card. If they would have just have sent an email with an update on things that could have worked but honestly amazed at the lack of a response from RCCL. 

Just now, ashleycrew said:

I tried everything I could, over 4 hours on hold with no answer, 5 emails with no response. Contacted TA and she said she could not get through either. I finally had to give up and contest on credit card. If they would have just have sent an email with an update on things that could have worked but honestly amazed at the lack of a response from RCCL. 

I don’t think your TA waited long enough.  I’ve been able to get through on the TA phone line every day this week.  A couple of 2 1/2 wats but I got through. 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I don’t think your TA waited long enough.  I’ve been able to get through on the TA phone line every day this week.  A couple of 2 1/2 wats but I got through. 

Well nothing I can do about, personally I think 1/2 hour wait is unacceptable. Regardless no doubt Royal Caribbean bombed customer service on this issue.

15 hours ago, rascall said:

Be VERY careful with this.  We cancelled....verified twice with Royal Caribbean we would get a full refund minus the $500 non-refundable deposit.  We were fine with this..in the end we only received 25% refund and Royal would only say - sorry. I verified twice with Royal. Caribbean we would get a full refund - minus the $500 non-refundable deposit.  This was very deceitful on their part.  

Sorry you are having this hassle.

Something doesn't sound right.  I can't think of a scenario where you lose more than the NRD deposit...?