The Daily for Thursday Jun 4, 2020

richwmn

2 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Thank you Rich for the maps. Great job! Good morning Cat and Denise and Daily-ites.

I haven't had time to waste time! I have been crazy busy. It's been 3 weeks since we put the house on the market. Since, we sold our house and close in a few weeks, flew to Georgetown and purchased a home, next day shopped for furniture in Austin, flew home, packed, and the movers finished last night. 

Going out with friends tonight. I hope they have tenderloin tips. That sounds wonderful!

Cat and Denise I have missed chatting with you. I have to go back thru previous posts to catch up! Love you sisters.

Have a fabulous, safe, stress free, time wasting day!

OMGOSH!!! First WELCOME HOME back here on The Daily!!!🥳🎉🎉

Joy we all have been thinking about you a lot!!! So happy everything worked out wonderful for you! Galveston so pretty good for both of you! Fun buying furniture too! Glad you are back👍👍 When is your official move in date? 🌺Shawn’s place is fine! Just too close for comfort with what was going on! She said last night was peaceful. She was able to go to work and home without worry with police blockades at Balboa Park. Glad to see your cartoons👍👍Cat has been doing a good job with that too!

🌺To my sisters!! Tonight will toast your home buying and to Cat who is always my

rock hug Bindi!

Denise😊

• Like 3

Not wasting too much time here on the Oregon coast today.  Yard work is calling before rain comes back.  But I do seem to get sidetracked a lot...start something and then go on to something else before I finish first project.  But there is not timeline so it really doesn't matter.

Thanks for all the news on the ships.  Really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful, safe day.

• Like 1

Thank you for the daily report Rich.

I'm really good at wasting time so today will be a perfect day for that.

No cats right now in our house but our little dog acts like a cat so will give him lots of hugs today.

Beef tips sound good, I might have some in the freezer.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I haven't had time to waste time! I have been crazy busy. It's been 3 weeks since we put the house on the market. Since, we sold our house and close in a few weeks, flew to Georgetown and purchased a home, next day shopped for furniture in Austin, flew home, packed, and the movers finished last night.

WOW, what a whirlwind that must have been.  Good luck on your move.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

OMGOSH!!! First WELCOME HOME back here on The Daily!!!🥳🎉🎉

Joy we all have been thinking about you a lot!!! So happy everything worked out wonderful for you! Galveston so pretty good for both of you! Fun buying furniture too! Glad you are back👍👍 When is your official move in date? 🌺Shawn’s place is fine! Just too close for comfort with what was going on! She said last night was peaceful. She was able to go to work and home without worry with police blockades at Balboa Park. Glad to see your cartoons👍👍Cat has been doing a good job with that too!

🌺To my sisters!! Tonight will toast your home buying and to Cat who is always my

rock hug Bindi!

Denise😊

Sooo happy to hear Shawn is ok and no damages to date. Whew!

Our house in Sun City/Georgetown is completed. Did a walk thru with hardly an issue. Our home in Coeur d'Alene officially closes on June 26th and we will close on the new place via wiring. However, the new buyers want to get in sooner and we want to leave sooner, so working out the sticky wickets. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Sooo happy to hear Shawn is ok and no damages to date. Whew!

Our house in Sun City/Georgetown is completed. Did a walk thru with hardly an issue. Our home in Coeur d'Alene officially closes on June 26th and we will close on the new place via wiring. However, the new buyers want to get in sooner and we want to leave sooner, so working out the sticky wickets. 

Did you sell your Idaho home with furniture in it?  You mentioned buying some new furniture in Texas.  

12 hours ago, richwmn said:

Hug Your Cat Day

She said "no" 😉

12 hours ago, richwmn said:

Meal suggestion for today - Tender Simmered Beef Tips

That sounds good!  Tonight is a "free for all, fix whatever you want" meal here.  I'll help the youngest, but everyone else is on their own. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the report.  I think we've all become experts at wasting time, although I have no cats and really don't cook.

I'm going to try to go a bit interline here.  A few days ago I posted a cooking demonstration from Crystal's guest chef.  His information comes out a bit in dribs and drabs.  His demo this Sunday will be vegetable fried rice.  Sounds pretty good to me.  The recipe is posted Tuesday and the demo is Sunday.  It's done on Facebook live that I don't do but I hope to post a link to the video on Monday.  In the meantime, here's the recipe:

https://blog.crystalcruises.com/sunday-cooking-with-chef-jon-ashton-vegetable-fried-rice-with-sunny-side-up-egg/

I don't cook but it looks really tasty.  Perhaps it could be the meal suggestion about a week from now.  Anyone agree?

Roy

Roy,

Thanks for the link to the recipe.

14 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the report.  I think we've all become experts at wasting time, although I have no cats and really don't cook.

I'm going to try to go a bit interline here.  A few days ago I posted a cooking demonstration from Crystal's guest chef.  His information comes out a bit in dribs and drabs.  His demo this Sunday will be vegetable fried rice.  Sounds pretty good to me.  The recipe is posted Tuesday and the demo is Sunday.  It's done on Facebook live that I don't do but I hope to post a link to the video on Monday.  In the meantime, here's the recipe:

https://blog.crystalcruises.com/sunday-cooking-with-chef-jon-ashton-vegetable-fried-rice-with-sunny-side-up-egg/

I don't cook but it looks really tasty.  Perhaps it could be the meal suggestion about a week from now.  Anyone agree?

Roy

Roy sorry this is so late but I have been on Facebook since you showed this the other day!!! I made this recipe and it was awesome!👍👍👍👍👍

Thank you

Denise😊

16 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Did you sell your Idaho home with furniture in it?  You mentioned buying some new furniture in Texas.  

Yes, we sold every stick of furniture in our Idaho home except a few antiques I couldn't part with.

• Like 1