Updated list of canceled cruises

Holland America Line announced is extending its pause of cruise operations and cancelling additional departures from the port of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, in 2020, as well as select Hawaii itineraries for early 2021.

The following cruises are affected:

Eurodam

Sept. 26, 2020, 22-day Panama Canal cruise from Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. 

Koningsdam

Sept. 26, 2020, seven-day Pacific Northwest cruise from Vancouver to San Diego, California.
Jan. 16 and Feb. 2, 2021, Circle Hawaii Voyages roundtrip from San Diego.

Maasdam

Sept. 21, 2020, 16-day Mexico and Sea of Cortez itinerary from Vancouver to San Diego.

Noordam

Sept. 27, 2020, 14-day North Pacific Crossing from Vancouver to Yokohama, Japan.

Volendam

Sept. 30, Oct. 3 and Oct. 10, 2020, three- and seven-day Pacific Northwest and coastal cruises from Vancouver.

Westerdam

Sept. 20, 2020, 17-day Circle Hawaii cruise roundtrip from Vancouver.
Oct. 7, 2020, 23-day Inca Discovery voyage from Vancouver to San Antonio (Santiago), Chile.

All shorter segments within the above cruise departures are cancelled. Collectors’ Voyages that combine back-to-back cruises including the above departure dates are also cancelled.

This information was posted on Thursday.  There is a thread already discussing it.

Perhaps you should ask the mods to merge your thread with it?

Edited by VMax1700

4 minutes ago, Himself said:

Will the Eurodam be back in the Caribbean in late October?  

Who knows what the future holds right now until covid 19 developments are seen and known?

We were affected by the 2-2-21 Hawaii cruise - We were surprised so far out, but assumed it was Covid19.  After doing some research, I see that HAL still has several Hawaii cruises scheduled for this October and November.  We are disappointed and also confused.   

I was hoping this would remain a sterile comprehensive list but I guess that was too much to ask.  A clearly titled thread such as this one is much easier to find than the HAL website or what others have deemed the original thread.  

20 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

This information was posted on Thursday.  There is a thread already discussing it.

Perhaps you should ask the mods to merge your thread with it?

Ooops.  Sorry, I didn't know there was already a thread on this topic.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mary229 said:

is much easier to find than the HAL website or what others have deemed the original thread.  

How can it be easier to find than reading HAL's information at the top of the HAL home page?

Deemed?  It is the original thread, the timestamp shows that it is.

4 hours ago, YXU AC*SE said:

You don't get much more sterile than Excel.  Scott. 

I think the Excel spreadsheet list should be a sticky!  With so many still insisting that it is only Vancouver departures that are cancelled, it would clarify for them.

12 minutes ago, T8NCruise said:

I think the Excel spreadsheet list should be a sticky!  With so many still insisting that it is only Vancouver departures that are cancelled, it would clarify for them.

I think what you are looking for is being done by Cruise Critic on the main page:  https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/5182/

1 hour ago, Crazy For Cats said:

I think what you are looking for is being done by Cruise Critic on the main page:  https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/5182/

Thank you for the link.  My bookmark takes me directly to this page - the HAL forum - and I seldom, if ever, see the CC main page.  Possibly it is the same for many others, hence the ongoing belief that only Vancouver departures have been cancelled.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, T8NCruise said:

Thank you for the link.  My bookmark takes me directly to this page - the HAL forum - and I seldom, if ever, see the CC main page.  Possibly it is the same for many others, hence the ongoing belief that only Vancouver departures have been cancelled.

Plus w/ editorial respect to CC, the link provided is from GoHAL.com -- which is HAL's TA community marketing support / resource site. I'd rather get from the horse's mouth so-to-speak.        Scott. 

Edited by YXU AC*SE