2021-2022 Caribbean & Panama Canal Deployment Release

snoozecrooze

Many of our wishes have come true for a tentative schedule release at last (well, aside from refunds coming on time...)

CARIBBEAN HIGHLIGHTS: [click link]

• 7-day jaunts: SKY / CARIBBEAN
  • "Islander" sailings with San Juan, Amber Cove, and Grand Turk are back! (4 sailings)
  • St. Kitts replaces St. Maarten on 7-day Eastern sailings with Caribbean
  • 10-day Southern Caribbean: Mostly ENCHANTED (+ some others)
  • 10-day Partial transit (11) / 14-day Circle Caribbean (just 3): Mostly CROWN
  • + Discovery's existing short Caribbean schedule

PANAMA CANAL HIGHLIGHTS: [click link]

• only 4 complete transits btwn FLL and LAX: CROWN (2) / ISLAND (2; part of World Cruise)
  • 2 complete transits btwn FLL and SFO (released with West Coast deployment): RUBY

NOTABLY MISSING FROM WEST COAST AND CARIBBEAN/PANAMA CANAL DEPLOYMENTS SO FAR?

• EMERALD
  • CORAL
  • SUN
  • SEA
  • REGAL
  • ROYAL

The above should make up the SE Asia / AU+NZ deployments yet to be released for winter '21-'22.

Let me know if links don't work!

Edited by snoozecrooze
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm thinking about a New Year's cruise for '21.  I prefer the already announced Discovery 8 day that includes Tortola, but I have concerns about the ship being ready in time to sail next December.  I may look at Sky instead. 

I just tried to go to the website where I was able to pull the info myself for upcoming releases...looks like it has changed and now you have to be a registered agency to get this info...boo...unless i am missing something...??

5 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

I just tried to go to the website where I was able to pull the info myself for upcoming releases...looks like it has changed and now you have to be a registered agency to get this info...boo...unless i am missing something...??

I was just on a Princess webinar - and yes, going forward you will have to be registered/logged in as a travel agent to access this information.  It will no longer be publicly viewable.

8 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Glad it just wasn't me. Seems One Source is now log in. Was great to be able to look at up coming itineraries.

2 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I was just on a Princess webinar - and yes, going forward you will have to be registered/logged in as a travel agent to access this information.  It will no longer be publicly viewable.

2 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

Glad it just wasn't me. Seems One Source is now log in. Was great to be able to look at up coming itineraries.

Bummer...guess we will have to depend on those that i think are agents on here to put them up...just as they were getting ready for hopefully Alaska 2022.  We had our big vow renewal one for 2020 canceled...covid...so i was hoping to be able to see when it opened for 2022 so i could try to grab exactly what we had last time or at least as close as possible. Now i will keep my eyes peeled for the posts on here and hope for the best........ 

4 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I would not expect Alaska 2022 to be announced until at least December of this year or January of next year - which is the "normal" timeframe for Alaska/Europe itinerary announcements

i booked our 2020 alaska cruiestour in November of 2018 or at least had the early release info by early November as i have emails with our cruise group and TA discussing how we were going to ump on it as soon as it posted to the princess site

1 minute ago, cruzrbachoua said:

i booked our 2020 alaska cruiestour in November of 2018 or at least had the early release info by early November as i have emails with our cruise group and TA discussing how we were going to ump on it as soon as it posted to the princess site

The 2020 Alaska sailings were released almost a full month earlier than the 2018/19 sailings were announced.  Given current circumstances I'd be surprised if they come out that early this year for 2022

5 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Bummer...guess we will have to depend on those that i think are agents on here to put them up...just as they were getting ready for hopefully Alaska 2022.  We had our big vow renewal one for 2020 canceled...covid...so i was hoping to be able to see when it opened for 2022 so i could try to grab exactly what we had last time or at least as close as possible. Now i will keep my eyes peeled for the posts on here and hope for the best........ 

Here ya go...

Caribbean and Panama Canal.pdf

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Spreadsheet version

2021-22Caribbean-PanamaCanalSailingSchedule.xls

• Like 1

Good information. I find it odd that the spreadsheet omits any sailings on the Discovery Princess. Caribbean Itineraries for December 2021 are currently advertised on the Princess website. I wonder if delivery has been delayed. Hope not!

13 minutes ago, willbrook said:

Good information. I find it odd that the spreadsheet omits any sailings on the Discovery Princess. Caribbean Itineraries for December 2021 are currently advertised on the Princess website. I wonder if delivery has been delayed. Hope not!

the Discovery has been bookable for Several months and was not part of this deployment announcement, so no need to include on the spreadsheet. Fares and sailings are bookable at Princess website. 

7 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

the Discovery has been bookable for Several months and was not part of this deployment announcement, so no need to include on the spreadsheet. Fares and sailings are bookable at Princess website. 

Thanks for the explanation- that makes sense!