Australia 2021/2022 Release

cruisefan2012

8 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I guess if we’re coming from the US & we want to book a cruise for 2022 at present we’re out of luck. The brochure is not for the US Market. 

Tom😎

I thought I read somewhere that these cruises would be available for sale to everyone on Tuesday, with Elite booking window on Monday?

13 hours ago, trbarton said:

Thanks!

I’ll try tomorrow. 

Tom😀

The Princess Elite email (that I didn't receive so I'm relying on other reports) supposedly indicates that the Elite booking window in the USA opens at 4 PM PDT today.  Translated to Sydney time that would be 9 AM on the 15th.  So this all hangs together!

7 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

The Princess Elite email (that I didn't receive so I'm relying on other reports) supposedly indicates that the Elite booking window in the USA opens at 4 PM PDT today.  Translated to Sydney time that would be 9 AM on the 15th.  So this all hangs together!

Interesting as I’ve never received a email as an Elite member & you’re right, 9 am Sydney would be 4 PM PDT. IHopefully people will report as to what they are able to do. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trbarton said:

Interesting as I’ve never received a email as an Elite member & you’re right, 9 am Sydney would be 4 PM PDT. IHopefully people will report as to what they are able to do. 

Tom😀

And like magic the cruises are all there on the Princess website right on time!

26 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

And like magic the cruises are all there on the Princess website right on time!

Interesting as I’ve tried a Feb 18, 2021, 13 day cruise from Sydney on the Royal & it says “Pricing nor available “ for all categories but the Feb 12, 2022 on the Emerald is available. 

FYI...I just went back & looked & now the 18th is available. On the 12th Cruise I can get an obstructed ocean view stateroom for $100 more & the photo I found shows no obstruction out the window. 

I was hoping for a fall cruise but don’t see any available. 

Tom🤔

Edited by trbarton

@tbarton It said pricing not available for me too but I persevered and got in 😁

I don't think there will be any Australian cruises February 2021.  Aussies are still stranded outside Australia with 4k a day permitted home. Hopefully it'll be a go by the time the cruise I booked, Sapphire Princess Dec 1, 2021 - 14 Days Queensland, goes. I'll stay in the same hotel I stayed in last November as it was centrally located and quite nice / reasonable

4 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Interesting as I’ve tried a Feb 18, 2021, 13 day cruise from Sydney on the Royal & it says “Pricing nor available “ for all categories but the Feb 12, 2022 on the Emerald is available. 

I was hoping for a fall cruise but don’t see any available. 

Tom🤔

There's no cruises on the Royal in Australia until November 2021 - was that a typo on the first date?  The latter would be the newer cruises.  There are some in fall of 2021 as well that were just released.  If you're signed in and are Elite you should be able to see all of them.  The prices by the way in USD are roughly 70% - 72% of the AUD pricing that was shown in the brochure that someone shared earlier in this thread.

17 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

There's no cruises on the Royal in Australia until November 2021 - was that a typo on the first date?  The latter would be the newer cruises.  There are some in fall of 2021 as well that were just released.  If you're signed in and are Elite you should be able to see all of them.  The prices by the way in USD are roughly 70% - 72% of the AUD pricing that was shown in the brochure that someone shared earlier in this thread.

Sorry my typo. I meant 2022. 

Tom

Edited by trbarton

24 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

By the way, an email arrived from Princess about this a little while ago.

image.thumb.png.5f6b56f4aa669a60547a3e795984d14f.png

I have never received the elite day ahead sale emails, but I got this one today, time stamped 4:00pm.  Right on time.

I was looking at World Cruise segments starting from New Zealand/Australia.  The London to New York segments for both World Cruises were sold out before 5:00pm.  Wow!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

I have never received the elite day ahead sale emails, but I got this one today, time stamped 4:00pm.  Right on time.

I was looking at World Cruise segments starting from New Zealand/Australia.  The London to New York segments for both World Cruises were sold out before 5:00pm.  Wow!!

I filtered on World Cruise and Coral Princess.  None of the segments show anything for sale which says to me that they probably don't have the pricing out there yet, or there's a glitch.  I could understand some of the segments selling out but the whole thing is a bit suspicious.  Maybe check later or tomorrow?

3 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I filtered on World Cruise and Coral Princess.  None of the segments show anything for sale which says to me that they probably don't have the pricing out there yet, or there's a glitch.  I could understand some of the segments selling out but the whole thing is a bit suspicious.  Maybe check later or tomorrow?

I filtered World Cruises, Coral and Sea (hold shift and you can select two).  I see lots of segments, even more than earlier, with even more being sold out.  So they must be bringing it out as we speak.  But you sure have to be quick to get any of the popular segments.  We've done a couple of them before and loved them.  I guess the secret is out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

I filtered World Cruises, Coral and Sea (hold shift and you can select two).  I see lots of segments, even more than earlier, with even more being sold out.  So they must be bringing it out as we speak.  But you sure have to be quick to get any of the popular segments.  We've done a couple of them before and loved them.  I guess the secret is out.

The cruises are all there with prices for me now for all 14 iterations.

1 hour ago, DUCHESSRN said:

I see prices now interested in Sapphire Princess repo Sydney to 

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

Date?

The one that I saw was April 2, 2022 either a 28 day cruise to San Francisco or a 31 day to Vancouver.  That cruise like a lot of cruises are sold out. 

Tom😀

• Thanks 1

I booked the 13 day cruise on the Emerald, RT Sydney, around New Zealand. When I went back in a hour it was sold out. 

Here’s my view that’s listed as an obstructed ocean view, E633, that shows no obstruction. 

I've never seen cruises sell out so fast. 

Tom😀

image.png

• Like 2