Ship movements thread

FreestyleNovice

56 minutes ago, bluesea777 said:

Bliss is having a mini cruise out in the ocean, back to Seattle on July 24th.

I think you meant the Encore.

The Encore just sailed out of Seattle to sea to return on the 24th back to port.

The Bliss is in BAR, MONTENEGRO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluesea777 said:

Pride of America is finally out of dry dock after almost 7 weeks and is enroute to Astoria. We will find out where she will be heading after Astoria.

Anyone up that way to get an idea (pictures of the ship) to try to see what was done during drydock?

• Like 1

NCL Jade has left Piraeus for what someone in the roll call threads says is a practice cruise. Looks good for the 7/25 1st "real" cruise, I would think. (Made final payment today for the 9/19 Jade cruise, so I've been watching closely.)

image.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, zerooveride said:

The Encore just sailed out of Seattle to sea to return on the 24th back to port.

Yes, lol, MY BAD, it's Encore. 🙃

Thanks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MDPastor said:

NCL Jade has left Piraeus for what someone in the roll call threads says is a practice cruise. Looks good for the 7/25 1st "real" cruise, I would think. (Made final payment today for the 9/19 Jade cruise, so I've been watching closely.)

image.png

Yes, Some EU TAs & NCL officials onboard.

Crew is ready and awaiting pax!

• Like 1

Does anyone know why the Sun is on the CDC ship color status page?  That is supposed to be for ships operating or planning to operate in US waters, but the Sun is currently in Panama and not scheduled for any cruises until Jan '22 in Asia.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:00 PM, bluesea777 said:

Jade has now sailed and is enroute to Marmaris Turkey.

It was a sail in and out at Marmaris Turkey, Jade paid a visit to Rhodes Greece and is now on way back to Piraeus Greece.

POA, it looks like, is doing test runs an will head back to Astoria later today. 

Encore heads back to Seattle tomorrow.

• Like 1

POA is now parked and tied up in Astoria, OR.  Have no idea what was done during dry dock, but i she certainly is an added sight to see here, makes not being on a NCL cruse for 18 months sad, but hoping we get everything figured out for the Bliss in October.  

• Like 3

OMG a go-kart track on Escape is terrible news.

So much top deck space for such a limited purpose. Noisy. Pushing everyone into a tiny amount of remaining deck space, very little of it quiet or with easy bar access.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:03 AM, zerooveride said:

When is the Bliss coming to the West Coast? Im concerned they will change our cruise out of LA in December from the Bliss to the Encore.  I would be extremely disappointed.