Ship movements thread

FreestyleNovice

Update:

Pearl, Getaway and Joy all have destination set to Miami with ETA Jan 17th at 09:45, 13:00 and 14:30 respectively according to cruisemapper, but at 04:45, 08:00 and 09:30 according to marinetraffic.

As @mking8288 stated, Star is due in Miami Jan 18th at 06:00.

Two things come to mind, provisions and boosters. 

I was wondering where Breakaway was since it dropped off CruiseMapper sometime in the last few days.

Its webcam puts it at dock in Miami.  

fullsize.jpg?browser_popup=640x480

I'm new to looking at the various marine tracking sites - how often does CruiseMapper "lose" a ship?

9 minutes ago, jlseymour3 said:

I was wondering where Breakaway was since it dropped off CruiseMapper sometime in the last few days.

Its webcam puts it at dock in Miami.  

fullsize.jpg?browser_popup=640x480

I'm new to looking at the various marine tracking sites - how often does CruiseMapper "lose" a ship?

Breakaway will be leaving today, around 4pm (1600hrs) to head back to NOLA for her restart this weekend. 

14 minutes ago, jlseymour3 said:

The Marine Traffic website is reporting the Breakaway last sent its position on the 25th. I'm guessing since it hasn't sent a position more recenlty, that's how it's fallen off CruiseMapper.

• Like 1

Spirit arrived to the anchorage in Manila Philippines yesterday. Will be interesting to see how long she will stay there.

Jade is now on the move. She left Dubai also yesterday and is heading to Suez ETA Feb 8.

It appears that both Star and Gem docked in Nassau around the same time this morning, presumably to exchange crew. Neither stayed long and resumed their way soon after.

Sky bunkered up in Gibraltar yesterday and is now crossing the pond, ETA to San Juan Feb 21. Her first cruise is on March 2 out of Miami to KW, Cozumel & GSC.

Jade arrived in Bar Montenegro today.

Star is in Miami anchorage - Miami is having a very busy day with no less than 7 ships in port, including 2 of NCL's - Joy and Pearl.

Jewel still in Marseille. Sun is docked in Panama City. Pride of America still in Portland OR.

Spirit still in Manila anchorage.

Stay safe and well.

• Like 4

Sky is about 2/3 way across the pond with 4 days to go.

Spirit docked in Manila today.

Star docked in Port of Miami this morning.

Now latest titbit .... the new Norwegian Prima is now on the radar ... showing in cruisemapper and marinetraffic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Landl cruiser said:

NCL Getaway pulling into Port Canaveral right now.

Yes, but she's already in service - doing the NYC - PC - Bahamas - NYC runs.

This thread is dedicated to the NCL ships that aren't back in service post covid. Their first cruises will be starting within the next couple or so months ....

• Like 1