New Equinox schedule

GilbyJoe

1 hour ago, GilbyJoe said:

Saw an email from Celebrity regarding new summer 2021 cruises.  Saw my 6 night June 6, 2021 is now a 7 night, adding Costa Maya. Wonder if I’ll be “grandfathered in” or charged an extra night? Time will tell!

Your sailing has been extended by 1 day without any increase to you.   Plus they are going to give you $100 OBC.   It will be up to you to change your travel arrangements.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wesport said:

I am on the 8 night on June 12. Wonder what will happen to my cruise on the Equinox

We also have this booked. Haven’t received a communication, but clearly it’s now a 7-day leaving on the 13th. I’m inclined to let this drop.  We have some cruises booked later in the summer/fall and may just give this more time for the cruise lines to work out protocols. 

We're booked on the 12 Night Eastern Caribbean on 9/5 and am wondering about switching to BTB Eastern and Western or an Eastern on Equinox and maybe Bermuda on Summit.  Being from Florida, the flight/quarantine situation in NJ prior to a cruise might be prohibitive.😕

My 9-night on the Equinox departing May 14th, 2021 was just cancelled.  We weren't given an option to choose one of the new 7-night itineraries - for example May 16th.   A FCC of 125%, 100% Refund or Lift & Shift.   What to do...what to do...  Ugh...   This was a replacement for a May 2020 cancellation.  Here we go again. 

57 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

My 9-night on the Equinox departing May 14th, 2021 was just cancelled.  We weren't given an option to choose one of the new 7-night itineraries - for example May 16th.   A FCC of 125%, 100% Refund or Lift & Shift.   What to do...what to do...  Ugh...   This was a replacement for a May 2020 cancellation.  Here we go again. 

Our 5/2/2021 was cancelled on Equinox and was offered lift and shift for April 2022

2 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

Are they going to hit you with a fare increase as a consequence of AI?  Just curious since I kind of expect to be in a similar situation.

No increase. In fact my cabin assigned for the 5/2/21 cruise was available for the April 2022 cruise.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 12:33 PM, bye-seaya said:

We are booked on a 9 day for March 2021 and waiting hear if cancelled or changed ports of call. 

Booked on march 12 Equinox  No 9  night sailings  So celebrity has 2 choices cancel the cruise and  refund anyone or change it too a 7 night different ports. What will they decide?  Its past final payment time

55 minutes ago, toddmanka said:

Booked on march 12 Equinox  No 9  night sailings  So celebrity has 2 choices cancel the cruise and  refund anyone or change it too a 7 night different ports. What will they decide?  Its past final payment time

Or offer a L&S or a bonus FCC for not taking a cash refund.

Did you make the final payment?

I ended up changing the reservation to March 2022. Since I’m bring my Sis for her first ever cruise experience, I figured it would be better to push out another year to allow things to settle down a bit. With fingers crossed that by then masks won’t be required while on the ship.