WILL PRICES EVER COME DOWN?

elaineb

13 minutes ago, VitaminSea53 said:

Nope..... you don’t lose the perks. I was offered a 5% discount but still had AI,  for the booking I was using as a test. I am just at the Classic level for CC. 

I just tried a booking a few minutes ago.  I was logged in and I entered my CC #.  What you see is not what I see.  If I use my CC number I lose drinks/tips/wifi.  I get asked if I want to pre-pay tips.

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

I just tried a booking a few minutes ago.  I was logged in and I entered my CC #.  What you see is not what I see.  If I use my CC number I lose drinks/tips/wifi.  I get asked if I want to pre-pay tips.

I have seen the same thing on "dummy" bookings I have been comparing.  I think Celebrity's old pricing system is fighting with the new pricing system!!

Edited by LGW59
grammar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I have seen the same thing on "dummy" bookings I have been comparing.  I think Celebrity's old pricing system is fighting with the new pricing system!!

The Celebrity website always works perfectly to give you wrong info.  My TA said they pulled more staff into handling refunds and L&S.  Maybe this means the website will get even worse.

• Haha 1

Just now, VitaminSea53 said:

Apex, 12 day, Barcelona (RT) to Greek Isles, Sept 18, 2021

OK thank you!  To me that is a fair price for that cruise in an Aqua suite, do think it is?  We have an APEX 12-day, same exact Med itinerary as yours, Sky Suite S1 #9306 aft.  Aug 28, 2021, $13,821.78, we feel good about what we are paying.

2 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I must have missed something. How do you trigger the MemberOnlyNRD perk. When I try to book a S2 suite on a May 2021 cruise, that NRD perk doesn't appear?

The IS parameters from old and new are fighting one another.

Just now, Ken the cruiser said:

????

It is a joke, referencing some seeing the site asking if they want tips to be included, others seeing all of the new "perks" included in AI in booking.  The old system and the new system are not quite yet in sync, or so it seems, I was saying that the systems are duking it out to see who wins.

1 minute ago, LGW59 said:

It is a joke, referencing some seeing the site asking if they want tips to be included, others seeing all of the new "perks" included in AI in booking.  The old system and the new system are not quite yet in sync, or so it seems, I was saying that the systems are duking it out to see who wins.

Thanks! I had a feeling there was a joke in there somewhere. 🙂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I must have missed something. How do you trigger the MemberOnlyNRD perk. When I try to book a S2 suite on a May 2021 cruise, that NRD perk doesn't appear?

Are you entering your CC number before you start the booking?

1 minute ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Yes, as well as being logged on. It's a 7 day Millennium Alaska cruise in May 2021.

Are you being asked to prepay tips?  I just tried my booking again and it's the same.  I lose AI if I enter my CC #.

I wonder if there will be a fare sale after New Years?

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

Are you being asked to prepay tips?  I just tried my booking again and it's the same.  I lose AI if I enter my CC #.

I wonder if there will be a fare sale after New Years?

No, it just asked if I want it to be a refundable deposit and if I want insurance. I also just tried booking a veranda, but AI was automatically included as well.

1 minute ago, Ken the cruiser said:

No, it just asked if I want it to be a refundable deposit and if I want insurance. I also just tried booking a veranda, but AI was automatically included as well.

Are you getting any discount with your CC#?  Remind me what is not working right?

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I'm getting the Military discount, but not the MemberOnlyNRD perk. BUT AI is always included.

I could be wrong, but I think this MemberOnlyNRD perk is associated with the Captains Club promo going on now on cruises between July and Dec 2021, of which the May cruise I'm looking at doesn't apply.

3 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I could be wrong, but I think this MemberOnlyNRD perk is associated with the Captains Club promo going on now on cruises between July and Dec 2021, of which the May cruise I'm looking at doesn't apply.

I'm looking at a 11/7/21 cruise.  Discount means no All included.  I see no pattern.  Maybe my TA can get the discount.

• Like 1