Suite lounges

On 1/5/2021 at 11:31 AM, twangster said:

When I was kicked out of the CL on Vision last year they dedicated the Some Enchanted Evening Lounge to D and above for happy hour so it was actually a huge improvement.  #winning

I've found that to be the case in most instances. Very accommodating 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

There is at least one graphic floating around that states Odyssey has a Suite Lounge

I think we are both on at the same time, as I remember you saying.  Will be interesting when we board.  🙂   But really doesn't matter if it is called SL or CL...same bottom line...same set up anyway.  😉 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, island lady said:

I think we are both on at the same time, as I remember you saying.  Will be interesting when we board.  🙂   But really doesn't matter if it is called SL or CL...same bottom line...same set up anyway.  😉 

You should be Pinnacle by then anyway

21 minutes ago, molly361 said:

We'll be there 

Did you get the Empress Suite

13 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You should be Pinnacle by then anyway

Did you get the Empress Suite

I think the January one was a Jewel OS, March is from the Empress.  The Jewel One was even less  $ than the Empress one

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, davekathy said:

But when it does happen and it will...🍷🧨🎶

LOL...until then...it' still happy hour on the back porch, watching the birds, Deer, wild turkeys, etc...like the old farts we are.  😄  🍷

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

There is at least one graphic floating around that states Odyssey has a Suite Lounge

I saw one yesterday that said CL, but I can't remember which site it was.  For sure it wasn't a RCI site.  The RCI image was too annoying for me to view, so I looked around on the interweb for an easier to navigate image.

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

I like your attitude. It could be a lot worse. 🍷

Thanks...we live such and exciting life.  Hahahaa!  😄  Oh well, even if the May cruises don't go, and I really don't think they will....we will finally get our lonely suitcases out for the flight to spend the summer in "Downeast Maine".  Flying into Bangor, renting a car for over 3 month, renting 4 different houses in 4 different areas of northern Maine. 

I really missed going to Maine last year, but still was nice to spend last August in Alaska.  🤗

At least we will be here this spring to finally get our bathroom gutted and remodeled.  One perk of not being away and not spending money on a cruise I guess.

My "Suite Lounge" will be at a cabin on a deck over the ocean in Maine this summer.  😉 

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I saw one yesterday that said CL, but I can't remember which site it was.  For sure it wasn't a RCI site.  The RCI image was too annoying for me to view, so I looked around on the interweb for an easier to navigate image.

Deck 13 plan for Odessey on one site:

https://www.cruisemapper.com/deckplans/Odyssey-Of-The-Seas-1862/deck13-6534