Suite lounges

43 minutes ago, alphawave1 said:

My sister we and I are booked on a b2b April cruise in a Grand suite. We will have had Covid vaccine. 
Any  word if the Suite lounge will be open?

We have B2B booked on Allure in a GS, for last two weeks in April. Sad to say, I do not believe we will be sailing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alphawave1 said:

My sister we and I are booked on a b2b April cruise in a Grand suite. We will have had Covid vaccine. 
Any  word if the Suite lounge will be open?

Quantum is currently sailing in Singapore and the suite lounge is open.

This is some resent photos from Singapore cruise society.

image.thumb.jpeg.9153868b7ca44dccfe4c2fc61c3ba88f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e4faf5786190cbd557b248db255a0183.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5d605ba84991e94c481166377f20e148.jpeg

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ocean Boy said:

I opened this thread only because I was sure that I could find you.😊

I just got on the bandwagon. I don’t think it’s yet confirmed if Odyssey will have a SL instead of like her sisters that have a CL.  Maybe during CV19, they added SL’s to all ships. 😇

11 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I don't think that would fly for American-based cruises.

I think it's probable during the initial restart.  Sure there will be pushback in which case they might dedicate a venue to Pinnacles like they do on any cruise with high top cruisers.  

Pictures of a packed lounge will lead the CDC to respond and potentially withdraw certificates to sail so there will be changes during the CSO phase of a restart.  So be it, let's get ships sailing again.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Hoping it will be a Suite Lounge and not a CL. 😇

I know I could google this, but I am feeling lazy... I forgot- what is the difference between the Suite Lounge and Concierge lounge?  The RCI booking site says that the Grand Suite has access to the Suite/Concierge lounge.  So, I guess I'm just happy to get access to whatever the lounge with free evening drinks is 🙂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I know I could google this, but I am feeling lazy... I forgot- what is the difference between the Suite Lounge and Concierge lounge?  The RCI booking site says that the Grand Suite has access to the Suite/Concierge lounge.  So, I guess I'm just happy to get access to whatever the lounge with free evening drinks is 🙂

The Odyssey CL is now the SL.

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, sandebeach said:

We have B2B booked on Allure in a GS, for last two weeks in April. Sad to say, I do not believe we will be sailing. 

I have my first hump april 2021. Never had one before and booked at the best balcony rate of any balcony by far. I also used a credit card I cut up and no longer deal with that bank. Checked lift, and it would be the 3rd week of a b2b, if I cancelled the first week to do the lift, I have a awesome corner aft.

I dont see anyone holding out hope for april, even ourusualbeach on another post said he thinks march and april is toast.

Maybe they will extend double pts and how far out you can lift a d switch? ..though I'll probably be cancelled by then. I sure hate the idea of losing that good price and paying $300 more for a balcony or even more out into the new releases.

If it werent for the crazy posts cruise message boards would be dead...that and the cancellations. 

Honestly - at this point who cares about the name on a lounge door!    I simply hope to get back on any ship and would gladly give up a lounge for the chance to sail again.  When I started sailing 30 years ago - I had no lounge and must have been perfectly happy as I've sailed many times since.  Recently, (well that is relative) we sailed ships ( Empress and Majesty)  with NO LOUNGE.  

M

• Like 1