Carnival web site

Staceman225

We have 2 cruises booked for this year.  One in June and one in October.  However, I was going to look at some excursions but both of our bookings are gone.  Have they been canceled already or is this just a server issue?  Is anyone else getting the same problems? 

12 minutes ago, Staceman225 said:

We have 2 cruises booked for this year.  One in June and one in October.  However, I was going to look at some excursions but both of our bookings are gone.  Have they been canceled already or is this just a server issue?  Is anyone else getting the same problems? 

Have you tried adding them back to your account? I've had to do that before.

4 minutes ago, Staceman225 said:

That was it.  Whew.  I'm a little paranoid about it now... 

Thanks! 

Even if it does get cancelled, it'll more than likely stay visible in your Cruise Manager until the original sail date. Our Jan. 4th cruise was cancelled at the beginning of Dec., but stayed in our account until the cruise date, then automatically switched over to our next one. Good luck, hope you get to go.

3 minutes ago, Staceman225 said:

That was it.  Whew.  I'm a little paranoid about it now... 

Thanks! 

Usually nothing to worry about. My cancelations usually stay on the website long after they're canceled. The only one I have had disappear immediately was Breeze back when they decided to move it from Fort Lauderdale and put the people who were booked on Radiance on Breeze instead. 

I just logged into my account and all of my cruises have disappeared as well. Now I have to add them all back.

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Even if it does get cancelled, it'll more than likely stay visible in your Cruise Manager until the original sail date. Our Jan. 4th cruise was cancelled at the beginning of Dec., but stayed in our account until the cruise date, then automatically switched over to our next one. Good luck, hope you get to go.

It stays there until you call them and 'cancel' the cancelled cruise yourself. Yes I know its weird but if you dont you will start to be penalized 25% once the final payment date is reached. Carnival keeps the funds 'on the books' If you want the funds back then you lose the $300/ $600 OBC. You get to use the funds for another cruise if you want to have the OBC. At least that's what happened for one of my June 2020 cruises that was cancelled AFTER the final payment date. It pays to keep on asking for an extension of the final payment date. Right now I have Feb 22 for my April 24 MG cruise. BTW MG left Barcelona  about 5 hours ago. She should be in Port C in 7-10 days  Hopefully we will be cruising in April or that will be the 5th MG cancellation for me. I rebooked AGAIN after she left Finland. SIGH

2 minutes ago, sailingships said:

It stays there until you call them and 'cancel' the cancelled cruise yourself. Yes I know its weird but if you dont you will start to be penalized 25% once the final payment date is reached. Carnival keeps the funds 'on the books' If you want the funds back then you lose the $300/ $600 OBC. You get to use the funds for another cruise if you want to have the OBC. At least that's what happened for one of my June 2020 cruises that was cancelled AFTER the final payment date. It pays to keep on asking for an extension of the final payment date.

That's not what happened with ours. Our Jan. 4, 2021 cruise disappeared from our Cruise Manager on Jan. 4 and switched to our 2022 cruise. We still haven't officially chose the refund or FCC + OBC yet. We're going to re-book & take the OBC. I contacted our PVP via email a couple weeks ago to let him know what we'll be doing, but haven't picked a new one out yet. He said to just let him know and that the portions that will get refunded, like FTTF, will process as soon as he enters our choice into the system. I guess I'd better call him to ask about that 25% penalization.

i think there was a glitch to the matrix yesterday. both of my cruises for 2022 were missing out of my cruise manager when i logged in, and i am in there every day and they had been there every since i put them in the day i booked them. had to go back and enter my booking numbers to put them back into the cruise manager. in all these years had never had that happen once i had entered them.

I had that happen yesterday when I logged into my Carnival account. It always shows my Jan. 2022 cruise, but it didn't. I put in the booking number and our last name, submitted it, and the cruise came up. OK. However, when I logged out and logged in again, same thing - it didn't show. Entered the info again and it showed. Logged out and then logged in later in the day. Same thing. I found the technical assistance website and was going to call, but got busy and didn't do it. Just tried it today and same thing, no cruise showing. Guess I will call tech support today. It is not one of the cancelled cruises.

23 minutes ago, Djptcp said:

I had that happen yesterday when I logged into my Carnival account. It always shows my Jan. 2022 cruise, but it didn't. I put in the booking number and our last name, submitted it, and the cruise came up. OK. However, when I logged out and logged in again, same thing - it didn't show. Entered the info again and it showed. Logged out and then logged in later in the day. Same thing. I found the technical assistance website and was going to call, but got busy and didn't do it. Just tried it today and same thing, no cruise showing. Guess I will call tech support today. It is not one of the cancelled cruises.

My August cruise keeps disappearing, but is there when I add it back.  Last night I couldn't even get it to pull up in the Hub app with the booking number, but this morning it came right up without adding it.  On the website I added it again and it seems to stay if I log out and back in.  I'm guessing they are doing some sort of webiste/database work.  The site seems a bit slower than usual.  I did check to see if they happen to make a glitch where Cheers is cheaper, but no luck!

Last night I couldn't even log into the site so I figured that they were working on the problem. This morning I was able to login, but as many have reported, my bookings were no longer listed. I added them all back in (all 9 of them), and now two hours later they are gone again, so the problem still persists. Not worried as I know that they are there, it's just a pita. 🤪