Equinox Jan. Feb. 2023?

39august

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Cruises shown for Jan. 2 and 12-20, 2023, then nothing until Feb. 18. Where is she between Jan. 20 and Feb. 18, 2023?

No one that knows is a saying.  According to my TA the itineraries are established they just are not ready to make an announcement.  I think there are some port conflicts in the ABC islands and they are waiting to make a final announcement.  I've had a couple schedule changes in the last few days with the Equinox, I suspect it's the same issue. 

10 minutes ago, phabric said:

I am on Feb 18, 2023.  I like the islands we are visiting, I hope they don’t decide to change them.

There will be many changes over the next two years.  All the cruise lines have not agreed to dockage for 2023 thus schedules not complete.

I think they are more concerned with sorting when, where and how cruises can resume in 2021 and how many changes will be required in 2022.

Port planning is like a giant puzzle game board.  Move one piece and it causes 6 others to move.

37 minutes ago, phabric said:

I am on Feb 18, 2023.  I like the islands we are visiting, I hope they don’t decide to change them.

I was disappointed to see Bonaire dropped from a cruise we have booked, but the reality is there will be a lot of port changes and adjustments in the next few years.

I notice posters speaking of changes to the ABCs.  I just checked the 2022/2023 holiday sailing on EQ and no changes are noted.  The ABCs were not included on this sailing.  Guess that's a good thing, although I love those ports.  Hope it all works out for the ABC voyagers.

We're booked on the Jan 21, 2023 Equinox sailing and asked our X PVP to find out why it's not being offered anymore on the website. He said he talked with the Revenue department and they didn't have an explanation. So, based on this curious unknown we're now treating our missing Jan 2023 cruise as a "space holder", as we figure the 3 missing cruises will eventually become chartered cruises, and have booked a different cruise just to cover our bases.