Princess Regal

Leorol

We have booked a cruise on the Regal Princess!  We will be on the Caribe decks, within the 400’s.  Is  there any problem getting around the ship from our cabin. Our cabin is by an elevator.  We have been on lots of celebrity cruises and found no problems. Is there anything people can tell us about the cabin or the floor? 

Looking forward to hearing from people who have been there!!

Caribe deck is quiet, with only cabins above & below. We’ve never had a problem with a room by an elevator, & fund them convenient to get anywhere. The 400s are midship, so I think you’ve made a great choice. We’ve sailed Regal 3 times & like her a lot.
Enjoy your cruise!

I think you should be just fine.  We have book on Emerald deck in the same area as your Caribe deck cabin.  We were right by the elevator.  Great location and on Emerald deck we had one of the larger balconies.    WE have also had the deluxe balcony by the forward elevators, we were happy with that too, because we both had a place to sit while in the cabin.

I have sailed on Regal many times, she is a great ship.

Regular quiet deck. Nothing special about it.  Some of the 400 cabins have extended angled balconies. Cabins C409/15, 410/14, 422/26 are connecting cabins. The connecting door is in the entrance hall across from the bathroom/closet area. Cabins are close to the mid ship elevators and stairs. Elevators are crowded during busy times. In case you are dining in the Allergo DR, deck 6 aft, walk aft on your deck to the aft elevators & stairs. Take the elevator or stairs down to the DR on deck 6. Access to this DR is only from deck 7 and higher, no access from the mid ship areas on deck 6 and lower. This DR is used for traditional fixed seat dining. 

• Like 1

We love the Regal Princess and I think you will as well.

Where in the 400's? You may want to take a look at the deck plans

on the Princess website if you would like a decent sized balcony.

As skynight said, some are extended larger balconies... yes, they would cost a bit more.

Otherwise, the balcony would be very shallow, enough for two chairs.

Caribe 403-433 will also be under the Skywalk.

19 hours ago, need2cruisesoon said:

We liked the forward Emerald deck, nice big balconies and very quiet.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

These are nice cabins and balconies, except for the solid railing. Some may not object, but

it would be a negative for us. IMHO, there are better choices for us.

Although we prefer the ships with full promenades we did enjoy our Baltic Cruise on the Regal. We were in a forward balcony cabin on Caribe deck and would choose that location again if we took another Regal cruise.  We loved Captain Tim.  Not sure which ship he is on now, but he is our favorite captain thus far.

You'll be fine there. We've been on the Regal and the Royal 3 times and the only issue we had with either ship was the last time on the Regal where our room was at the back of the ship. On the way to St Thomas the ship had a good headwind which caused terrible shaking and rattling for 2 nights. It was awful - think about trying to sleep when someone violently shakes your bed every 10-15 minutes. We'll never stay that far back again. Your location is mid ship - you'll be fine. 

On 2/24/2021 at 5:39 AM, need2cruisesoon said:

We liked the forward Emerald deck, nice big balconies and very quiet.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

Thank you very much for the information and detailed screenshot of the exact place. I will try get it there next time I cruise and I will recommend it to my friends as well 

Check out the balconies in Lido 107 or 108 and Marina 107 or 108.  I prefer the private Lido balconies.  ST5.jpg.d338e5d806959b1dd00c54e6a695bd4c.jpg

M107

ST6.jpg.eeed1e00d41df5db8261540d3e0f675d.jpg

M107

front.jpg.e28b958a1d1554f2f1d1747d769386b9.jpg.0adaeb7d9c7f346a5ca71330b4c8cdf5.jpg

The L107 L107 have teak table w/4 chairs and 2 teak loungers

All 5 are CC mini's with a separate sleeping room.  

l108.thumb.jpg.84fae120c713a8a37bcb64bfddc051a2.jpg

Found a photo of L108 balcony

framer

Edited by framer
add photo

Hope the gave you somrthing back as M108 was Club Class and M106 is is lower rated and not CC.

We also had a 2020 Med cruise cancelled I did not rebooked it, but went with a different Itinerary because I didn't feel the Med would open up in 2021.  Well that cruise was now cancelled .

I'm now hoping to get on a cruise this December, on the Regal, just booked M107.  It an eight day Caribbean cruise.

framer