UK short cruises summer 2021

Minnie29

23 minutes ago, CCFC said:

I cant see anywhere that Princess calls them Seacations, can you point me in the right direction for that quote please. I can see cruises stopping at maybe Falmouth, Guernsey, Belfast and Liverpool. If you can drive from one city in the UK to go to Southampton whats to stop you sailing from Southampton back to say Liverpool?

Guernsey has banned cruise ships through 2021.  I think the cruises for U.K. will be “no ports”, but what do I know? 😁

22 minutes ago, CCFC said:

All I get when I look for that is this:

image.thumb.png.82e1471c0693908107fa3cafd3bb4134.png

As lovetoholiday posted, we first saw the Seacations reference included in an image at the bottom of an email received today from Princess Cruises UK with the subject "Putting your health and happiness first"

comsoon.jpg.4ae96c82234d00afe0bce537847c27a0.jpg

Edited by dides

5 hours ago, CCFC said:

I cant see anywhere that Princess calls them Seacations, can you point me in the right direction for that quote please. I can see cruises stopping at maybe Falmouth, Guernsey, Belfast and Liverpool. If you can drive from one city in the UK to go to Southampton whats to stop you sailing from Southampton back to say Liverpool?

Copy of the email. Clearly states Seacations. Happy now?

https://email.princesscruises.co.uk/pub/sf/ResponseForm?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DAQpglLjHJlTQGmYsSHcnG6WSuUtzf2cjzeSE2gH9ze1UBHdzfFXzcFEbvc4o06zaKjAczdg8nVXMtX%3DAQpglLjHJlTQGmYsSHcnG6WSuUtzf2cjzeSEzazezcza1XGDyFBjMwK0LazfOzbqyzduC9egetR&_ei_=Ert_9GM3bC3m9SR1nGg1YthtYq5rusglGFtqDaUENVQpqqTPBeEf09akafPRVw&_di_=hl931va2iaprkchlu4ej72vduourvoaruh7ca2niq0vfutgjq9c0

On 3/13/2021 at 4:12 PM, wowzz said:

I'm sure children will be allowed - commercial suicide otherwise- although obviously not Arcadia or Aurora if they are sailing.

You are right about the demand. Lots of people have had their cruuses cancelled, and have loads of FCC to use up. However, I think those expecting a bargain will be disappointed! 

They are using Iona and Britannia. Easier to social distance. Only balconies being sold, and both those ships have lots of balconies.

Vaccination is required . 

Given the advanced progress of the UK vaccination programme, and strong expressed preference on the part of guests for this limited series of UK coastal cruises, these sailings on Regal Princess and Sky Princess will be for UK resident COVID-19 vaccinated* guests only.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/princess-cruises-reveals-details-inclusive-090000784.html