How are the Swans doing 2021

You are probably correct Lyndon.  Buddy kicked 6 last week and they lost in Perth. They beat Geelong without Buddy. An before that they lost to the Suns and Buddy didn't play. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, possum52 said:

That's a shame ML. I hope the Swans win against the Blues. Some happy members of my family with the Dees beating the Doggies last night. Now for the Bombers to beat the Eagles tonight.

Leigh

Good win by the Bombers, now the whole family can be happy together!

17 hours ago, lyndarra said:

I haven't followed the Swans closely but I saw a game where it appeared the players were feeding the ball to buddy a lot, and they lost. The next game buddy wasn't playing so the forwards were making the shots and they won. Am I reading too much into this?

16 hours ago, possum52 said:

You are probably correct Lyndon.  Buddy kicked 6 last week and they lost in Perth. They beat Geelong without Buddy. An before that they lost to the Suns and Buddy didn't play. 

Maybe Buddy isn't as key to Swans success anymore. Is he playing tonight?

Go Swans!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

Maybe Buddy isn't as key to Swans success anymore. Is he playing tonight?

He is in the selected team. There are sometimes late changes, as happened to the Cats team yesterday, with two last minute changes.

33 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

Good win by the Bombers, now the whole family can be happy together!

And the Lions won for the others in the family who barrack for them. Good weekend all around.

Leigh

Thanks Mic.

I read your posts via email starting with the oldest first. The excitement built as I got to he final post and the Swans win. It was almost like being there! Not a bad night for Buddy.  Watched almost 3 quarters of Port-Dockers. It was fun watching the Dockers come back and take a lead but I saw this morning they lost.

Can anyone tell me why the stadium had large parts with no fans and some parts where they were really packed in? Shouldn't they spread fans out more?

Go Swans!

I am not quite sure why the crowds were like that, although some of the games had no spectators due the covid outbreak in Melbourne.

As the game was Port vs Dockers and played at the Adelaide oval perhaps the members section (cricket ground) was not available for the spectators.

Maybe but isn't the members section usually sort of small, at least compared to the overall seating? It looked like 3/4 of the seating wasn't used. Not a big deal but it seemed like a funny way to distribute people.

35 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

Maybe but isn't the members section usually sort of small, at least compared to the overall seating? It looked like 3/4 of the seating wasn't used. Not a big deal but it seemed like a funny way to distribute people.

Maybe crowding together for warmth. It was a cold weekend. 🥶😉

49 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Leigh, want to swap?

I'll do the scores and you can review this PhD thesis draft that I am not enjoying.

Sorry Adrian, just saw your post. No thank you, you are much more qualified to be reviewing a PhD thesis, even if it is a draft. The football is on here but I have been reading and just checking the scores every now and then. 

Leigh

Hi mates

Had a tough time getting in touch the last couple of days--playing golf, visiting with friends, and then a massive technical failure all colluded to keep me from posting!

When I finally got things working again, the Swans were on TV--at a reasonable hour. But I had missed most of the game. I watched from mid-3Q on and at least got to see the win. Another close game--it looked better than it was due to a late score. And Buddy was all over the place. Maybe he's back?? Or maybe Josh Kennedy is the new Buddy?

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Go Swans!

• Like 1