How are the Swans doing 2021

7 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

And, thanks to By the Bay, I got to hear this after the game on the radio broadcast.

Go Swans!

Glad to have helped out. The problem for the Swans now is, can they fit Buddy into the team? Who would they drop from a winning team?

On 4/4/2021 at 9:50 AM, NoWhiners said:

Maybe they wait and see if anyone else gets injured? Buddy can "rest" until then???

Yep Buddy playing tonight. Hope you can listen. Swans have a history of close games with Essendon. Here is a clip of one of them. I hope you can see it.

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/video/369514/the-final-two-minutes?videoId=369514&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1498223967001

14 hours ago, Cruisegroover said:

Yep Buddy playing tonight. Hope you can listen. Swans have a history of close games with Essendon. Here is a clip of one of them. I hope you can see it.

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/video/369514/the-final-two-minutes?videoId=369514&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1498223967001

Couldn't listen last night--we were at game night at a friends house. That clip was really exciting, thanks for sharing!

Go Swans!

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

Swans vs GWS Saturday--which team is favored?? GWS only won 1 game, so maybe the Swans?

Go Swans!

About to head off to the game. Swans have been tipped by most to win but you never know. Both teams have key injuries though the Swans have players who can fill the void better than GWS.

3 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

Keeping my fingers crossed, I am going to try and listen to the game but it's on late here!

Go Swans!

Can you stream it on the radio thru your puter?

45 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Can you stream it on the radio thru your puter?

Someone very kindly provided her a radio link the other week.

One of the Sydney people I think.

Credit goes to By The Bay for the radio link.

Edited by Docker123

Ahhhhhhh. I went to bed thinking they would do fine. Woke up this morning, to the always fun email chain showing the posts (thanks again for that Mic), and followed the score--right up until the end 😞 Choked indeed. Maybe they were tired? Maybe they are trying to lull others into thinking they are done? Maybe this is the way it will be now? 😁

I was sleeping when it was on the radio but I tried listening to the radio earlier and either nothing was being broadcast (this was about 6 hours before first bounce) or I can't get it. But I did the first time I tried, so I am going with the former. I will have to stay up late next week and see if I can listen. Does anyone know if that radio link is just for the Swans or more like a 'game of the week'?

But, 2 great games in a row, even if one was a loss. Fans are getting their money's worth out of the Swans this season.

Go Swans!

• Like 1

Try the SEN app.

Features:

Listen live to every SEN station in every state for all the sport shows and live sport that you love.

Read the latest news across AFL, NRL, Horse Racing, Cricket, BBL, NBA, NFL, Football and much more.

Catch up on all the podcasts if you’ve missed any of the shows you love.

Watch video highlights and shows from the SEN studios.

Enjoy the match day experience with your all the latest content on your team.

Enter tipping contests and competitions.

56 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

Try the SEN app.

Features:

Listen live to every SEN station in every state for all the sport shows and live sport that you love.

Read the latest news across AFL, NRL, Horse Racing, Cricket, BBL, NBA, NFL, Football and much more.

Catch up on all the podcasts if you’ve missed any of the shows you love.

Watch video highlights and shows from the SEN studios.

Enjoy the match day experience with your all the latest content on your team.

Enter tipping contests and competitions.

Thanks mate. I'll give it a try.