So... Are we talking midnight? 3am, 8am EST?

42 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was mostly a repeat of Friday’s as many TA’s were not able to log on as there were so many trying. 

added information was that they are still finalizing mask policy and that shore excursions on your own are allowed. New announcement coming Thursday. 

Thank you!  I love that we will be able to do excursions on our own.

1 minute ago, Kyle2123 said:

Not seeing any Adventure cruises available to book as of Midnight eastern...

I don't see any Adventure cruises out of Nassau either.  I was hoping to book but I'm not willing to stay up all night waiting.

I noted earlier today the Royal Caribbean International twitter account was telling people 3/25/2021 for Nassau departures. Whether that's a true delay or not, no idea; the web pages themselves claimed release "tomorrow" all day today.

I think we'll just have to accept this is simply the same IT department we're all accustomed to enduring for the last several years and that they'll appear when they appear. We probably should have a Facebook Messenger group for immediate notification when they appear for those chomping at the bit to make a reservation, but probably too late for that now. 🙂

I'm on Cruising Power now but I don't see it, even when I search for the specific date. It still has the Adventure sailings from Europe, nothing more. 

44 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It's open on cruising power but you need to know the date and select the specific date or it won't show

Just now, DrVegas said:

I'm on Cruising Power now but I don't see it, even when I search for the specific date. It still has the Adventure sailings from Europe, nothing more. 

You have to actually select the date even though it is not highlighted.  Select June 12, 19, 26...and it will pop up.  Already booked 2 cabins this morning.