Del Rio Mandates Vax

marieps

3 minutes ago, bigmjh said:

Most passwords can be digitally breached within fractions of a second.

I don't buy things via my phone. But if someone can access the MyChart account for me I honestly don't care.

How exactly will Oceania insure the crew is vaccinated?  Vaccination rates in the Philippines and Indonesia where a large portion of the crews come from are abysmally low.   Seems like Oceania would have to be to purchase it to give to their employees.  Haven't heard about vaccine availability for purchase by private businesses anywhere. Surely that will happen, but in 2021???? 

25 minutes ago, Ag cruiser said:

How exactly will Oceania insure the crew is vaccinated?  Vaccination rates in the Philippines and Indonesia where a large portion of the crews come from are abysmally low.   Seems like Oceania would have to be to purchase it to give to their employees.  Haven't heard about vaccine availability for purchase by private businesses anywhere. Surely that will happen, but in 2021???? 

Just a guess but, depending on jurisdictions where crew might live or be assembled prior to restarting (and the eligibility rules within those jurisdictions), there is nothing that stops a large company like NCLH from hosting a private vaccination clinic for ELIGIBLE individuals and paying for the doses. In essence then, the government receives a subsidy for additional vaccine purchases without letting anyone “cut the line.”

I trust that countries like Indonesia would jump at the offer.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...