Infinity and Constellation are on the move...

We are scheduled on the Constellation TransAtlantic for Oct '22.  Like many of you, we are watching for updates.  The current cruise schedule is loaded up, through the end of 2022 and there are a couple stops in Cadiz (but no time for a dry dock noted).  It looks like the 2020 dry dock was scheduled for Cadiz (like Infinity just this February).  So I wonder if all the parts are sitting there, if Infinity used the retrofit kit, or there is some other plan.  

Here's hoping Celebrity keeps the Constellation and does the refit.  😀

Thanks wrk,  Celebrity certainly took the economy option with the paint.  Really interesting given that some of the S-class ships that have been to drydock during the pandemic got the full paint job.  Long term may not ne good for the Constellation.  

Probably not looking good for my B2B on the Constellation in February 2023 

Edited by ipeeinthepool

I have 3 sailings on her in early 2022, hoping for the best.   The sailings were very popular out of Tampa.  I would think that if they can keep the bookings up to be profitable they would keep her

Watching this thread.  I'm *supposed* to be on the Nov 7 sailing on Infinity to Spain and Portugal.  Although I prefer the S class ships to the M class.  Currently in an aft cabin on deck 11, hoping the movie and music noise from the pool deck isn't too much.

2 hours ago, BigAl94 said:

Constellation is on her way back to Piraeus, Infinity is bunkering at present.

Is bunkering pretty normal, when they want to reposition the ship?  Any maintenance work?

15 hours ago, zitsky said:

Is bunkering pretty normal, when they want to reposition the ship?  Any maintenance work?

Bunkering means taking on fuel at sea, it appears that's all the two ships visited Malta for. Infinity is now also on her way to Piraeus.

4 hours ago, BigAl94 said:

Bunkering means taking on fuel at sea, it appears that's all the two ships visited Malta for. Infinity is now also on her way to Piraeus.

I was thinking of a big bunker, with everyone hiding in their cabins.